Close

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By rbm
  • 1 Post By Tweaker
  • 1 Post By jb882
  • 1 Post By Smitty Blackstone

Thread: Schuberth E1

Schuberth E1

I need a new helmet and am leaning towards the Schuberth E1 modular. I'd like to get something with the flip up face and I want it to be quiet enough I don't need earplugs. I see a white one on Amazon for 690.
    I ride mostly around farm fields 10-20mph with the occasional street run at 50mph or so. Trips to the Sierras will be soon and I love me'a tech trail.
    Anyone have one of these yet or have other suggestions to look at? Do you Schuberth owners really like yer helmets?

"She gives good helmet" hehehe

rbm
    I have a C3 and LOVE it.

We met Chris from Fl in Moab he had a modular Shubert and really liked it. Some of the cycle gear modulars with BT are @ $200 and getting great reviews. It seems the more you pay the lighter the helmet is.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I own a C3 as well and i have been very happy with mine. I use mine on my road bike and its super quiet and very comfortable. If the E1 has been available when i was looking for a dual sport helmet i would have got one. I got an Arai XD instead.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Just sold my C3Pro.
    Waiting for the availability and fit of the C4 helmets.
    Still using my Shoei Neotec.
    Those are my street helmets.

For offroad, I use a Bilt (CycleGear) adventure helmet without Bluetooth. Comfortable and gets the job done.
    TopPredator likes this.

I got an LS2 Metro with the flip up face for around $200...also I love the ratchet style strap! It should be plenty quiet at those speeds.

I have a modular for my street bike - it tends to close on trail rides with many bumps - the worst is when it partially closed....can't see! I got a Fly Racing helmet with a flip up shield (full face) - good sound suppression, comfortable and at speed has very good wind protection. I use it on my street bike on windy days, much quieter than my modular. It cost about $170.

Sponosred Links