Yeti!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Yeti!

Yeti!

I don't often do product reviews but this one is worth mention.

My wife bought me a Yeti "Colster" cooler for my beer. It holds both cans and bottles and is about the slickest gadget I have seen in a long time. Put a cold beer can or bottle in it and the beer stays cold for hours. For those who drain their beers rather quick it is totally unnecessary but I sometimes crack a beer at 4 PM while working around the house and forget where I left it. Last night I finished working and found my near full beer at 8 PM in the Colster out on my bench. Took a swig figuring it would be piss warm and the damn thing was just about as cold as when I first popped it at 4. That to me rates a big A+ and is something use beer and soda/pop drinkers sure will appreciate.

Pics Attached if they work.

GaryL

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

My wife bought me a Yeti mug almost a year ago and I continue to be amazed by it! Thank God she did because I would have NEVER spent $40 on one! Turns out it has been worth every bit of that money.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

I keep two on the boat, never have to keep you beverage out of the sun.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    My wife bought me a Yeti mug almost a year ago and I continue to be amazed by it! Thank God she did because I would have NEVER spent $40 on one! Turns out it has been worth every bit of that money.

Tom
    We just bought the Yeti 20 ounce mugs yesterday and have not tried them yet. I think the Colster was around $20 or $24 and is absolutely one of my favorite tools already. I take a Stanley SS thermos in the woods hunting and they too are a great invention. Sitting in a tree in 20 degrees it sure is nice to bust out a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

BTW, 2 of those trail cams from Dick's arrived on Friday and I bought 4 SD cards for them today.

Gary
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    We just bought the Yeti 20 ounce mugs yesterday and have not tried them yet. I think the Colster was around $20 or $24 and is absolutely one of my favorite tools already. I take a Stanley SS thermos in the woods hunting and they too are a great invention. Sitting in a tree in 20 degrees it sure is nice to bust out a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

BTW, 2 of those trail cams from Dick's arrived on Friday and I bought 4 SD cards for them today.

Gary
    Did you ever get that chair Gary? Can't wait to see some pictures from the game cameras! Oh yeah, both of the deer I have killed during this years gun season have come while I was enjoying a hot cup of coffee out of MY Stanley stainless steel thermos. No kidding either. My dad and I have been joking that the deer on our property must not be very sharp until they get their first cup of coffee in the morning.

Tom

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Did you ever get that chair Gary? Can't wait to see some pictures from the game cameras! Oh yeah, both of the deer I have killed during this years gun season have come while I was enjoying a hot cup of coffee out of MY Stanley stainless steel thermos. No kidding either. My dad and I have been joking that the deer on our property must not be very sharp until they get their first cup of coffee in the morning.

Tom
    Expecting the chair to arrive any day now. Ordered it the same time as the cameras.

GaryL
    littletommy likes this.

Expecting the chair to arrive any day now. Ordered it the same time as the cameras.

GaryL

Is it wrong that I am really excited for you to get it???

Tom
    littletommy and buellzebub like this.

Is it wrong that I am really excited for you to get it???

Tom
    Maybe just a little! I am sitting here on a very inexpensive Chromebook computer that has performed flawlessly for over 3 years now that you recommended. I did play a little with the trail cams you recommended and it appears they are as good or even better at $35 each than my almost $200 Bushnell ones. When the chair arrives I fully expect it to be a fine choice as you said it would be. He is a fool who does not take recommendations from those who know the products and gadgets they have and recommend. So, when will you be getting a "Colster" or two?

GaryL

Maybe just a little! I am sitting here on a very inexpensive Chromebook computer that has performed flawlessly for over 3 years now that you recommended. I did play a little with the trail cams you recommended and it appears they are as good or even better at $35 each than my almost $200 Bushnell ones. When the chair arrives I fully expect it to be a fine choice as you said it would be. He is a fool who does not take recommendations from those who know the products and gadgets they have and recommend. So, when will you be getting a "Colster" or two?

GaryL
    Just as soon as I find out if Santa has brought me one or not We bought my dad and stepmom each one last summer as a "Start of camping season" gift and they both LOVE them. I suspect they may be giving them as Christmas presents. Fingers crossed!

Tom

PS. Chromebooks just keep getting better every year! I may buy another after the holidays just because. Both of mine have been flawless. Although Connor destroyed the battery on my first one

Tom sure makes some good purchase recommendations. However if you are looking for a new toy how about spraying a little camo paint on one of these $40 iCloud puppies so you can follow, track, and talk to your deer. “Here Bucky,Bucky,Bucky...come to Daddy”. Attachment 141905 Toguard Wireless Security Camera, Cloud…
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links