Tail bags Trail bags
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TWBigBlake

Thread: Tail bags Trail bags

Tail bags Trail bags

Not sure if anyone has mentioned these here before...

Just ordered a couple to check them out for an emergency kit... ended up being quite a find for the price.

Earth Pak waterproof bags

They feel pretty dang durable (as much as a waterproof bag can be), they come with a waterproof phone sleeve with each bag. Each bag has a sling attachment, the larger bags actually have backpack straps.

For my TW, I'm gonna roll with the 20L bag, unless you got a serious rack, I wouldn't go bigger than that, unless you're going to set it up as a waterproof backpack or something.

Right as they showed up the sun started showing up, so I'll have to wait a few days and drag it out with me during a good downpour and report back.

Check em out they come in a couple different colors and the prices can't be beat for waterproof bags.

Earth Pak -Waterproof Dry Bag - Roll Top Dry Compression Sack Keeps Gear Dry for Kayaking, Beach, Rafting, Boating, Hiking, Camping and Fishing with Waterproof Phone Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XD2N14J..._BW9JDbT7GB0RC
    littletommy and Fred like this.

Nice price and looks like some handy little bags. Good find, thanks.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

I used those as saddle bag liners in my vstrom 650's Hard Bags. They worked great.
    "Life Member NRA"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I used those as saddle bag liners in my vstrom 650's Hard Bags. They worked great.
    What hard cases came with your bike?
    My Wee's aluminum side cases are waterproof. I have ridden in some major rain falls and everything has stayed dry.
    2001 TW200 sporting a MT43 up front. Duro has gone to a good home. 2015 VStrom XT, 1996 DT 200, Broken 2010 Xingue 400 XY. 2009 WR250r now shared with my son.

Sponosred Links