TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Shit faced again!

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  ZDR1 
#1 · (Edited)
Well today I had to take the day off of work last night around 7pm the house started getting hot looked at the T-stat 87 only fan running broke out the volt meter took the wires off the compressor put on ohms touched lead on the compressor at wire connector and other lead to ground compressor grounded out, house got up to 94 today it was 110 today . so had a new Trane installed today about the price of a new DR650 out the door. so UPS pulls up and hands me a box open it up and it had a Deltran Battery Tender Lithium Battery in it for the TW I guess I ordered it one night when I had to much Red Wine! maybe after the red plug popped out of the battery and got acid all over the bike.:BangHead: part # BTL09A120C

Reactions: Adam-n-nevada
#2 ·
............................... I guess I ordered it one night when I had to much Red Wine..............................
I have ordered stuff while under the influence -- Wild Turkey and Seven Up -- and it always seemed like a good idea while I was doing it.

#4 ·
The good thing is this a really cool battery very small lite comes with stick on foam pads to fit it in the box duel terminals both sides I am going to put it in this week. just shocked when I opened the box WTF!!!

#5 ·
Well thanks for the life check for my life and my dog rusty! it was tougher on my dog then me it is now 79 on the T-stat better then 94 it is all good! Dog breed Dog Canidae Carnivore Sporting Group
Rusty the Winner dog saying WTH our you trying to kill me!

Reactions: Gulfrider and Fred
This post has been deleted
#8 ·
As your handing the A/C dude the $5,500 in hundreds, you should be mumbling something about witness protection program ain't worth it! Or something like that! Then check out his look. :p

#6 ·
went through that last year. came home and over 90 in the house. It cost almost 10K to put in a new furnace heatpump and AC. Also two weeks lead time. We moved out to my shop which has an office with an AC. unfortunately it died a few days into that and I had to order parts for that too. Sometimes being a big kid sucks!

Reactions: ZDR1 and Fred
#10 · (Edited)
Makes me stupid when under the influence....but sitting in my Back Yard with a Cold Craft Ale and good hand rolled Cigar, and not out on the street, driving or riding, who Shives a Git? :cool:

Sitting Botany Vacation Leisure Summer

Ahhh, peckerwood, I see this thread and my response, probably belongs in the "Basement"....;)

#15 ·
The compressor grounded out I was a A/C Tech for four years before getting on with the Gas Utility 30 years now the unit was 12 years old and in Phoenix that is about it for unit life on heat pumps.

#16 ·
he treats me better then my kids do. he will be 11 next month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.