Edit: Here goes. Adding pictures worked from both internet browsers, so that is no longer a problem. I do not know if other browsers will work as I do not use them.
Here is what I have done:
1) Created a "free" Photobucket account.
2) Uploaded picture's (photo's) from my computer to photobucket.
3) Opened and logged in too TW Trailways Forum
4) Opened and logged in too my photobucket account (in another tab in the same browser).
5) Highlighted the photo I wanted copied from the "IMG Code" string.
6) Right clicked on "copy".
7) Returned to TW Forum and entered into a new post or reply to someone else. (like I am doing to your post).
8) Right clicked on "paste".
When you have pasted the picture, the picture will appear as a written line.
When you post or save changes to an edit while adding pictures, then the pictures should appear.
I know there are other ways, but this procedure has worked for me every time. Hope this helps.
p.s. You can add multiple pictures by moving back and forth between photobucket and TW Forum Tab by coping and pasting one picture at a time. After complete, then click add or save changes.
Picture added while in Mozilla Firefox Web browser. Copied picture from photobucket.
I'm going to log off Firefox and switch to the Internet Explorer browser. Since we switched to the new forum I think adding pictures works in each of these browsers. Stand by as I switch. I will add my procedures when all works (or not)!
Picture added while in Internet Explorer and copied from photobucket.