TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Merry Christmas

697 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  bananachunks 
#1 ·
well, a day late but hope everyone had a nice quiet Christmas. Did anyone get any new riding goodies or stuff for the bike?? I have a list, whenever I can get around to ordering

#2 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas to you.

For me it's more about family getting together than any gifts. Admiral wife and I didn't exchange with each other, instead saving the money for our Moab Adventure in March.

But I did spend my birthday money on a bike related item few days back. I always got a list!:p

#3 ·
My Christmas is next week when my mom & DeDe(dog) get here. I have my Christmas "care" presents from my neighbor to open then. I have a gift to give for ELI and DeDe and 2 for my mom. I did get a box of candy from my son from another mother. I'm sure no gifts will be cycle related.

#5 ·
Yes, kinda quiet, since my nieces and nephews are older now. My father in-law's health is failing quick, so yesterday was with the whole family all together at my brother in-laws. About 25 of us. It was a mix of happy and sad, but a great day because we were all together. That's what it's all about. Since everyone knows I ride, with 4 others in the family being riders, I ended up getting exactly what I needed. So now I'm able to get my much needed o-ring chain, sprokets, handle bars, and everything needed to replace my leaky base gasket, oil change, etc. Also, got trailer light kit for my hitch carrier from my wife. Didn't expect any of this, and was very surprised for sure.

Merry Christmas, I hope everyone's day was good.

#6 ·
Happy Crimmus everyone! We have family rotating through the house this week, up through the first week of January. Good times yesterday with the fam and foods. Received the SuperShelter undercover/underpad for my camp hammock - no Cold Butt Syndrome my next time out! Learning to fly my mini RC quadcopter at work this morning. ;) And earlier in the week, for my birthday, Mrs Bananachunks got me some Sedici ADV waterproof boots - oh what a difference they've made on rain days!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.