I'm baack.
Close

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mrlmd

Thread: I'm baack.

Crawfordville. FL, (south of Tallahassee), on the beach

I'm baack.

I've been away from this site for a couple of years (medical issues back then, but they have been totally resolved for a while), just been a bad boy not being here. Now I guess I'll be perusing through a few thousand posts to try and catch up or put my 2cents in. Anyway, glad to be back. And the bike still runs good even though it hasn't been ridden for a year or so but will be back at it now. Thanks to Berryman's B12 Chemtool in the gas, carbs are nice and clean. See you around the forum.
    Hekkler, evan and admiral like this.

Welcome back, then!
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

rbm
    Hello and welcome back!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

welcome back for sure. Looks like you are in some of the best sunshine in the country to ride in.

Crawfordville. FL, (south of Tallahassee), on the beach
    It's now suddenly up to the low-mid 80's and it's about time. Have you guys up there had your snow melt yet?

Hello from Tennessee! We haven't met yet as I just joined last July. It got into the 60's today, and the past couple days of rain here in the Smokies washed all the salt off the roads. Had a nice 60mi. jaunt today, after looking at the bike sit for the last month. Felt great! -Glenn
    "Right's right -even if nobody's doing it and wrong's wrong -even if everybody's doing it"

Chicago is about 90% melted. Should be gone by Monday. Just putting some finishing touches on the bike. Should be riding by Sunday.

Sponosred Links