Was!!! Is!!! HOME ALONE !!! ????
Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By asphalt
  • 2 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 1 Post By littletommy

Thread: Was!!! Is!!! HOME ALONE !!! ????

Was!!! Is!!! HOME ALONE !!! ????

Home Was!!! Alone...just got back from taking better half & son to airport.Their off to Vegas. Reno.Lake Tahoe spring break for my son. Vegas bucket list thing for them..been their done that...Reno Tahoe visit good friends.. only have a week so had to fly.I'm not much on the fly part. (If god wants me to fly I'd have wings..) HOME ALONE aaaaaahhhh...peace quite.. it's after noon beverage!!!! Time. before I even got there could see the note on frig door!!!!! Honey do ..or...don't list started with love you DON'T FORGET TO... I'd list them but would lose most of you before page two...on down the list was get the mail..!!??? Thanx .. admiral.. mail box north or house basement door to south...(TW in basement )mail run!!! Home alone...let me know what you would do???fun to see the replies... and yes I'm looking for my mail box. HOME. is!!! ALONE God is great. Beer is good. people are crazy
    Padilen likes this.

It's sunny and 70° here in Reno today. Supposed to be 78 tomorrow, woo-hoo spring is here!

Funny how a well fleshed out "Honey Do" list can ruin a perfectly good day home alone. Perhaps the wives don't want us to have more fun than them while they are away. At least eat something inappropriate, order a pizza!
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I will be in the same boat next week I will use my honey do list to ignite the charcoal in my grill. A few Sam Adam's and a very high quality ribeye should start my week off proper

Tom
    Fred and Hekkler like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

I am home alone every day after the wife goes to work. The honey do list is a science I have mastered and can get it done in a very short time as compared to her procrastinating over such trivial chores. Still have a couple feet of snow covering the ground so not yet TW season here and not much else to do with ice covered lakes nothing but slush so it is get ready to run time on all the stuff I want to do once the weather does brake.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Home!!! Was!!! Alone!!! Most of afternoon & night...on TW looking for mail box. Ended up at friends house. Steak over campfire.. spirits...lots of tall tails hand rolled cigar from Dominican trip last month ( see you like those to hoot)lots of laughing... TW spent it's first night outside?? Not getting back on once spirits came out!!! Home alone working on that honey do list....which I think have mastered also...I'm sure it had basketball (it is March madness) rest on it someplace... if not sure I saw go play poker with the boys!!!!!! So yes... HOME !!! is!!! ALONE!!!

You sure better act like you missed her dearly and were most miserable without her home!
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Sponosred Links