Picked up my new TW
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Picked up my new TW

Picked up my new TW

Monday I picked up my new TW. Of course now I'm sick, and the weather doesn't show a single 50 degree or better day in sight. I also put my snowblower and shovels away in my shed to make room in the garage for the bike so now we will probably get a foot of snow too...

Been shopping for things I want to add to it. I ordered the Coleman seat cover that a lot of you guys use, and now looking for saddlebags, rear rack, hand guards, and foot pegs. Rear rack I will get a cycleracks one but it's not cheap so that will be added later. But foot pegs and hand guards I want to add soon.

rbm
    Congrats! Sounds like you have lots of reading to do in the Performance and Customization threads...

Nice, have fun with the new bike!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

New Fly Racing Terra Trek 2 Jacket Blue Black | eBay I am in need of a new riding jacket, was looking at this one on ebay.
    goldenhtr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SickPuppy76 View Post
    New Fly Racing Terra Trek 2 Jacket Blue Black | eBay I am in need of a new riding jacket, was looking at this one on ebay.
    I have that jacket in hi vis neon yellow and I like it.
    I did replace the foam backpad insert with something more substantial. It has kept me dry in rain and warm when riding in 35-40 degree temps. Colder than that I have not ridden, roads too icy.
    It has lots of pockets and a rear gamebag, so is not so much a sleek racing look, but is very functional for carrying odds and ends with you.
    Hope that helps.
    SickPuppy76 likes this.

That helps a lot! I never heard of this brand plus buying sight unseen other than pics. I thought it looked more utilitarian than typical racing style jackets but most racing ones barely have any pockets. How's the sizing, does it run normal, small or big?

Do you have a Cyclegear shop near you anywhere? They have quite the selection of all kinds of gear. They are good about warranty's also, no fuss exchange if dissatisfied.

Cyclegear.com
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Closest one is 104mi away but I'm checking out their website thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by SickPuppy76 View Post
    That helps a lot! I never heard of this brand plus buying sight unseen other than pics. I thought it looked more utilitarian than typical racing style jackets but most racing ones barely have any pockets. How's the sizing, does it run normal, small or big?
    Pretty much true sizing, but if you are going to be wearing a sweater or such under it you might want next size bigger. It does have side zips and a back belt that let you adjust a bit in the lower half, but the chest area is a fixed dimension.
    I can sometimes wear a medium, but I went with a large in this and it works well for me since I show up wearing some warm clothes and throw the jacket on over them. I think the chest would have been tight in a medium. i have not tried it with the liner out, so cant say what that does to the fit.

The extra pockets let me easily carry a hat and different gloves to wear when I get where I am going, and stuff like mail, bank deposit, etc when running errands.

I really like the hi vis color that I got, my helmet is same. I can see oncoming drivers react and stare at me, a good thing. I got mine through Revzilla, and shipping was free, which means a lot where I live. You can look at their review video of the jacket online...
    SickPuppy76 likes this.

I wear a 2XL to 3XL depending on fitment, and was looking at getting this in a 3XL so i can layer under it if needed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links