Close

Like Tree18Likes
  • 10 Post By Mel
  • 1 Post By Joemama
  • 1 Post By GaryL
  • 1 Post By GaryL

Thread: The Moab Moment-the Traveling Trophy

The Moab Moment-the Traveling Trophy

The Traveling Lizrd Trophy has made it all the way to Moab, and is now Headed to th e East side of the Mississippi. It was with great pleasure that Borneo was the recipient. I am sure he can convince Miss Margaret to display it in the house.
    Our dinner was the whole group at the Blue Pig BBQ house in Moab. Great food.
    We are having our big dinner in the North Camp tomorrow night. Should be fun. Hopefully more good pics.
    Enjoy,
    MelMoab 2 004.JPGMoab 2 010.JPGMoab 2 011.JPGMoab 2 021.JPG
    dette, grewen, mhomadness and 7 others like this.

Nice job Mel. Got it out of the Golden state. Brian should be happy. Congratulations Borneo!! I think?
    Joemama
    Hekkler likes this.

Congratulations Borneo! Display it with pride! m.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

what did he do to win it? it is an award of distinction after all...
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Very nice and good to see some pics finally showing up. I hope when one or all of you get the chance you will start identifying those in the pics. I think I can ID Borneo receiving the trophy and Mel giving it and we all know Hoot from his mug shots but the others I am unable to place names with their forum handles.

Dam do I wish I could have made this epic trip. Next time push it back until May so the weather here is not such an unknown issue. With enough prior planning and at a more predictable state of weather here I bet me, Bucknutz and Dryden could make the trip. Maybe some others from the Right coast too. We might even be able to set up a fund for donations to those who are less fortunate and pinching the nickles.

GaryL
    Hekkler likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Hey Gary one of the "lizrdbrth" "Russ" Rally's is in May eh? Mel will be there too. Great riding etc. Why wait a year?
    Plus once tourist season starts, Moab isn't near as much fun.
    Tonto on the "Left Coast"
    1987 TW200 (2) 2015 BMW F700GS
    More Wagging and less Barking
    "Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"
    Make Love not War

Quote Originally Posted by arbolmano View Post
    Hey Gary one of the "lizrdbrth" "Russ" Rally's is in May eh? Mel will be there too. Great riding etc. Why wait a year?
    Plus once tourist season starts, Moab isn't near as much fun.
    Just can't do it this year but can always look forward and hope for next year. Moab is a 2200 mile drive from here and I want to do it right with plenty of time and all the right equipment for the adventure. Just like Borneo, Hoot and them guys did it would take lots of planning with the right truck and trailer. It would be nice if 4 guys could get it together and one has a nice motor home to do the run with us all splitting the costs.

GaryL
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Very nice and good to see some pics finally showing up. I hope when one or all of you get the chance you will start identifying those in the pics. I think I can ID Borneo receiving the trophy and Mel giving it and we all know Hoot from his mug shots but the others I am unable to place names with their forum handles.

Dam do I wish I could have made this epic trip. Next time push it back until May so the weather here is not such an unknown issue. With enough prior planning and at a more predictable state of weather here I bet me, Bucknutz and Dryden could make the trip. Maybe some others from the Right coast too. We might even be able to set up a fund for donations to those who are less fortunate and pinching the nickles.

GaryL
    Plumbstraight (Randall) is the gentleman with the white beard, hickory shirt and the STIHL suspenders. Super great guy as is Mike (Twilight) I just didn't see him in this set of pics. And congrats Borneo!
    Last edited by Hekkler; 03-24-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Sponosred Links