The kids Table
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: The kids Table

The kids Table

That's where I felt like I was sitting the other day. We finally got some nice weather here in Upstate New York and man where the bikes plentiful. I ended up following this one Harley for a little bit on my way to work and when we pulled up along side each other at a light I was already to give him a big ol YEAH BUDDY head nod but I got nothing. Head and eyes straight forward. Either he was completely oblivious or maybe he was whose this goon on the dual sport... I have to think it was the latter. Either was it was a great day for riding especially for those of who don't believe in "storage."
    Anyway, made a little video of it, I have a few other little clips to through together from this ride. Let's hope old man winter minds his p's and q's and takes it easy on us for a few months.

Last edited by BRug14468; 04-03-2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Posted wrong link

That was great.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Yeah, he didn't even flinch to look your way! You should'a revved up the TW, crept forward and egged him on...to look!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

What a butthead.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Ok Admiral&littletommy don't you guys sleep either?
    littletommy and admiral like this.

ha ha Cherrie! There are a few early birds around here. Admiral and I are just a couple of them. I wake up because of pain and HAVE to get up. After a couple hours I lay down again. It takes me about 3 or 4 sleeping sessions to get enough sleep for the day. Kinda sucks. They say old age isn't for sissies. I'm starting to believe that. O, by the way...Good morning !!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I also had a similar experience yesterday with a guy on one of these super-bikes, at least he was willing to give me a nod when I stopped next to him at the second traffic light!
    1990 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content _____________ Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28
    Hidden Content

rbm
    I get the same thing all the time around here... We call them the "Sons of Malarkey".. They won't even acknowledge you unless your riding a Harley and then proceed to ride 10mph UNDER the speed limit no matter what the riding conditions are. I thoroughly enjoy sucking the headlight out of their bikes as I pass them briskly when I'm on my Honda 919, if I'm on the TW I'll look for another route to get away from them because I know I'll be able to stop ALOT faster then they will.

The sound of your TW winding up through the gears was music to my ears that I haven't heard for quite a while. Thanks and send some of that weather my way.
    The HD guy is representative of most HD operators around here. I just don't get it??
    09 DL650 V-Strom "Function over Form at a Superior Price"
    09 DR650 "Hooliganizer"
    03 TW200 "No Road---No Problem"
    81 Z50 "Just Because"
    98 Honda Valkyrie "Fast as [email protected]&K"
    02 Tw200 " Camouflaged Redneck Edition" Sold to Son-in-Law
    73CT Trail90 "The most fun you can have under 100cc's" Sold. Had an offer I couldn't refuse.

Hahahahahaha omg I loved this!! If you have this on Youtube I bet it gets tens of thousands of hits. I very much dislike the snob factor that comes with some Harley riders. It's all about being on two wheels man. Thank you for sharing this!!!

Oh yeah and good morning ya'll
    littletommy and plumbstraight like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links