New Member From So Cal
Close

Cool New Member From So Cal

Good day yawl. Picked up a 2015 TW200 from a guy that bought it so he could take his wife up to Big Bear Mountain, ride down some fire roads with the bike and watch the sunsets. She had cancer and passed before he could fulfill his dream. I just lost my mom to dementia about a year ago so we both had a good cry. Sorry to start off this thread with such sadness. Life gives and life takes. All good.

Yesterday went to a local off road race track, Glen Helen, to watch a friends son race. Took the TW and cruised around the pits. Actually everyone in our group took it around the pits. What a kick this bike is for that. We have a sh*t load of fire roads around here and I'm sure I will be visiting a lot of them. I have had V Strom and KLR650's in the past but the TW is so low and light its perfect for just tooling around wherever you go. I like to do a lot of camping and this bike fits the bill. You set up camp, unload the bike and take it around the surrounding dirt roads and do some fishing or local view points or ??

Anyway, I'm sure I will have 9,322 questions for all you guys of experience to answer. Thank you in advance.

rbm
    Hello and welcome!

Welcome!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, another 15 er. Welcome aboard bud. So far, I've added a "Jimbo" windscreen to mine, a Techmount for my Garmin Montana, wired to the battery, an old Marsee tool bag for the back and a new handlebar bag from Kathy'e Journey Designs, to hold a small P&S camera, sunglasses, earplugs, etc. Got about 160 miles on L'il Teena so far. This thing reminds me of my first ride, a Honda CT-70. Easy to mount, easy to ride, easy to make a U turn, easy to climb a dirt hill.... well, you know what I mean. Love the 2105 color scheme.

DJM TW200.jpg

Welcome aboard!
    Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
    It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
    And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

A forum wide welcome to you. Sorry for your loss. You seem to have a good outlook on life though.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Welcome to the addiction Mr-TW!

Post some pics of your bike and where you ride, it sounds like you are in perfect TW territory.

If you've got questions, someone here will have the answers for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-TW View Post

What a kick this bike is for that. We have a sh*t load of fire roads around here and I'm sure I will be visiting a lot of them. TW is so low and light its perfect for just tooling around wherever you go. I like to do a lot of camping and this bike fits the bill. You set up camp, unload the bike and take it around the surrounding dirt roads and do some fishing or local view points or ??

Anyway, I'm sure I will have 9,322 questions for all you guys of experience to answer. Thank you in advance.
    I know Right!

Welcome aboard!
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Sponosred Links