Got it bad
Close

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By plumbstraight
  • 1 Post By rbm

Thread: Got it bad

Got it bad

Wife and I were headed down to pick up a TW manual and get a call from TWilight. He tells me there is an 09 down there where I happen to be going with all the farkles with 477mi on it. Wife and I get there and guess what, is almost the first bike I see. How is it that these bikes just seem to pop right out at you? Took a look at it, CLEAN, RACKS FRONT AND BACK, SKID PLATE, SHIFTER UPGRADE, ONE GALLON TANK AND A GALLON WATER TANK HANGING ON THE REAR RACK, KICKER, HAND GUARDS, O RING CHAIN, don't know if I covered it all yet. Did some dickering and it followed me home, guess my other two were lonesome. Darn that TWilight!!!!

Then picked up the rooster and surveyed a wonderful place that TWilight has made for himself and wife his multitude of animals he calls by name. By the way the rooster is BAM BAM for good reason, Bingo the dog wanted to come home with us as he tried to climb in. He was after my wife as he was whining and went under my low ranger instead of walking around to her to get to her. Not sure what goes on around there, but it sure was good to visit with TWilight and check out his digs.

We will be digging into my number one to put a kicker on and do a scott oiler on Dette's this weekend. Never know what is up his sleeve, but sure a great fellow to hang out and toss the bs with.

Thank you for a great smile TWilight.

Last I saw of her she was stroking him. Well actually coaxing him out of the kennel and getting him used to his surrounding. Now that it is dark his harem has come in to roost. Will be a big wake up tomorrow.
    Last edited by plumbstraight; 04-21-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Oh My, you are SOOOOOOOOOO bad TWilight. I expect to hear him singing his song early in the morning.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    Oh My, you are SOOOOOOOOOO bad TWilight. I expect to hear him singing his song early in the morning.
    Don't choke ya chicken !
    Boys and there toys.
    HondaZ50ak2 , Honda CT70 , Honda ST50 , Suzuki TC120 , Suzuki LTF400 , Nissan Navara D40 , XT225 , 2006 + 1993 & 1989 TW200s. Hidden Content

rbm
    Sounds like you're building a nice collection there Plumb!
    plumbstraight likes this.

SHIFTER UPGRADE? What is this upgrade?
    2010, Happy Trails rack & side boxes, Ricochet skid plate, Clarke tank, Stearns seat cover, rejetted, Shinko 244 front tire.

New England Denizens of Doom # TW200

Try to understand things. Be nice to each other.

The shifter has a spring loaded end on it so if it falls or is hit it will fold back instead of being bent.

Dette has some really nice side guards for the engine I think I will take a good look at while her bike is at my place and make a set for mine. Won't be exact, but will sure take care of the side cases. Thing is I don't ride mine that hard, but you never know when some unexpected hole, or fall will ruin your day.

Sponosred Links