This was genious!
Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Hekkler

Thread: This was genious!

This was genious!

I live on a 25 mph street and I know pretty much everyone on our 3/4 mile stretch of road and all of us have had it with speeders. Over the last 2 years I have been documenting the accident etc. in order to have some "ammunition" to present to the county council and the public works road engineer to see if we can come up with some sort of amicable solution. So I had an idea and purchased a small but accurate radar gun type thing that I can clock cars doing 50-70 down our road and additionally have it on video. I ordered this thing here
    http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Model-...s=pocket+radar
    I always read reviews and the question/answer section of ANYTHING I buy online. I almost blew my coffee out at my computer screen when I red the following in the question/answer section. "still laughing"

votes

Will it measure how fast my wife can make me a sammich?

A: The Pocket Radar does not display negative numbers!
    Ian Wallace answered on December 17, 2013

That's funny!. If your local council doesn't come to the party, just get a kitty together with the other concerned residents and install a couple of speed bumps. These things are available here OTC for private use in areas like malls and parking lots - sure you would have something similar there as well.
    Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
    It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
    And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Sponosred Links