oops...
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: oops...

oops...

there's really no easy way to put this, so i'm just gonna say it. I dropped my bike. in the yard. going like 3 miles an hour. i feel like a total tard.
    seriously. it sucked. I was halfway up a rocky hill covered in pine straw when i bit it. and I haven't thought to practice starting out on a hill yet, so that was another issue all together. I picked it up just fine, and suffered no damage other than to my pride, thank goodness, but damn. did i mention that sucked???

Well, you got that out of your system now, so no need to do it again.
    It's only a matter of time before you dump a bike, everyone does it sooner or later, no need to feel bad sister!
    Glad you are ok. We're kinda liking you around here, be safe.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    You picked it up and continued....

....Like it never even happened.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Look at it as a milestone. It was going to happen eventually. No way around it so just embrace the suck and move on At least you didn't drop yours for the first time pulling a wheelie in front of your son. I was an excellent rider in HIS mind, right up until that little mishap

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

A mat of pine straw can be slick.

My head is healing up fine after my mishap in the backyard. Is the pits to dump your rig, and yes, it sucks.
    mudbug and TWilight like this.

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Look at it as a milestone. It was going to happen eventually. No way around it so just embrace the suck and move on

Tom
    This. You're going to drop it or crash a bunch more times so might as well get used to it...
    TWilight likes this.

You have more miles on your bike before dropping it than me. Mine did a slow motion fall (I was hanging onto the bars getting it in the back of my pickup from the dealership) Lost my balance on the ramp when the front tire was about 1 foot up the ramp and it started leaning haha, I couldn't stop it. The bike fell over and I fell on top of the bike. So there you have it, you're already way past this tard.

thanks y'all! that was both entertaining and reassuring (for the most part.) i'm gonna look at it as a friendly little reminder not to let my guard down...even if it is my 689 time around the yard. lol
    TWilight and plumbstraight like this.

A dirt bike is like a pancake. You have to flip them occasionally to get them just right.
    Twelve rules will get you through life with style.
    Hidden Content

my blog Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post
    Okay, who had the latest pool on when MudBug would drop her bike for the first time? I know it has been passed around, so who had it last ?
    I know "I" didn't win the pool, as I thought she would have lasted another week, but...hey, it is over now, and we can start a new pool on whether Dryden-Tdub buys that Transalp or not.

50 cents a square, same as before, so start tossing your quarters into the pool, and...we need to find out who won the pool on MudBug's dropping of the bike.

Very happy you are okay, and nothing hurt...not "even" the pride, because we have ALL done it.
    Make your pick's tonight. Tomorrow is coming quickly

Tom
    TWilight and mudbug like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links