suspenders.
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: suspenders.

suspenders.

I did an order and evidently it didn't happen so am going to reorder. They only had one set and it was on backorder. No money was taken from my card, or at least it didn't show at the bank so am on it again.

As I get a break on getting them stenciled at 10 sets that will be the first order.

I checked reviews and found that what I initially ordered as they were on sale, were not what we would care to have. The ones I am going to order are heavy duty with both front and back elastic. I found later that the others were only the back with elastic, no wonder they were so cheap.

I generally get a couple years out of the ones I wear and I wear them everyday. Will get the figures out when they are done. These are going out at my cost to forum members.
    TWilight, Mel and jtomelliott49 like this.

Ok, ordered half for large and xl. should be able to get them out next week for those that want them.
    TWilight likes this.

These darn things aren't cheap the way it is. The satisfaction of seeing forum members sporting a good looking outfit works for me.
    TWilight likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I think to save on shipping Mike can bring mine to the 2nd Annual Russ Austin Memorial Ride.
    TWilight and plumbstraight like this.

can do, of course there will be freight. TWilight has a ways to go you know lol.
    ZDR1 and TWilight like this.

Ok they came in and are going to tattooed in a week as the lady is going on vacation, wouldn't you know it. They will be ready for the Russ ride.

5 sets L, 5 sets ZL 2sets pink. I know some of you have laid dibs on them. Please give me a PM so I can better keep track or better yet, give me a call so I can make a decent list and get addresses.

360 581 6648

Thanks, Randall

Of course I will order more if there is a demand. We will be the best looking TW team on the planet.
    Last edited by plumbstraight; 05-09-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    Ok they came in and are going to tattooed in a week as the lady is going on vacation, wouldn't you know it. They will be ready for the Russ ride.

5 sets L, 5 sets ZL 2sets pink. I know some of you have laid dibs on them. Please give me a PM so I can better keep track or better yet, give me a call so I can make a decent list and get addresses.

360 581 6648

Thanks, Randall

Of course I will order more if there is a demand. We will be the best looking TW team on the planet.
    I have no Idea on sizing for suspenders I guess it is from shoulder to waist so I do not know if I need a Large or XL?
    Last edited by ZDR1; 05-09-2015 at 09:53 PM.
    TWilight likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zdiver1 View Post
    I have no Idea on sizing for suspenders I guess it is from shoulder to weight so I do not know if I need a Large or XL?
    How tall are you? Thickness makes a difference too. Thing is to order a bit large if you are not sure, but if you have to shorten them to your ears the lettering won't show.
    TWilight likes this.

Now is this the style. thB3LRZB1Z.jpg not sure this will look good with my beer gut.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    How tall are you? Thickness makes a difference too. Thing is to order a bit large if you are not sure, but if you have to shorten them to your ears the lettering won't show.
    I will take an XL and Mike can be my UPS guy for a Tea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links