JunoJumper/Cell phone-sized ultra-powerful battery pack
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: JunoJumper/Cell phone-sized ultra-powerful battery pack

JunoJumper/Cell phone-sized ultra-powerful battery pack

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Hey thanks for posting. This looks like it would be pretty darn handy. A great piece to add to a motorcycle adventure kit (along with the usual spare tube, brake and clutch levers, zip ties, wire, duct tape, and Blue Magic Quicksteel Epoxy Putty [this stuff is awesome for quick trail repairs by the way!]). Sadly, one more on a big list of things that I could technically buy but can't afford. Being poor sucks.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by kj7687 View Post
    Hey thanks for posting. This looks like it would be pretty darn handy. A great piece to add to a motorcycle adventure kit (along with the usual spare tube, brake and clutch levers, zip ties, wire, duct tape, and Blue Magic Quicksteel Epoxy Putty [this stuff is awesome for quick trail repairs by the way!]). Sadly, one more on a big list of things that I could technically buy but can't afford. Being poor sucks.

Believe me, I know what poor is. I can't afford one either, but it looked pretty nice. I really don't need one, but it's fun looking. I am sure that some members will find this a great backup unit.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Guess I am a 'just in case' sort of guy... If this can start a car, the TW should be no problem. Given that our battery can be a bit of a hassle to get at, I hooked up a couple of external jumpers. Gerry

Take care my Friend.........

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I recently purchased the Anti-Gravity battery as a birthday present for myself. I saw one used a couple years ago to start a cruiser motorcycle & decided I had to have one LOL.
    I saved up for it, but in the mean time, they came out with one a little more powerful that will start a diesel truck.

I've had it a couple months now & have started 3 vehicles so far. The package its contained in is about the size of a spiral notebook. When I pull it out people think its just a small set of cables, not a self contained system.

Amazon.com: Antigravity Batteries AG-XP-10 USB: Automotive

-JIM
    littletommy likes this.

Neat thing but for a TW I think a kick starter is a better deal. For one thing, you will never forget it. Another, you don't have to keep it charged. Just my personal preference.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Elime, I know how you like to save money () me too. When I dropped my bike last fall and could not pick it up on my own, once upright, it was very hard to start. In the beginning, I upgraded my 2006 with a kick starter. In the past, the k. start has been fine. What I have since noted, at 66 I don't have a lot of reserve kicking power. During the above incident, the bike took a bit more time to start. The lift attempts had me pretty tired, so I was only good for a half dozen kicks before resting. The bikes battery needed a rest as well. For me, this is simply another back-up. As well perhaps, something to make my bike a little harder to pick-up next time. Gerry
    98922 and Smitty Blackstone like this.
    Take care my Friend.........

My son was gifted a TW200 by my Dad recently. On their first foray into trail riding, the bike was very close to not starting...due to him restarting it so many times in the mud, and the lack of a kickstarter. Since he'll be riding this to school most days, and bc of the woods riding-I purchased him a portable battery jumper for Christmas. It's made by Suaoki, is small enough for his back pack, and was rated highly in the reviews. My only issue, is that it does not come with a permanent pigtail connection, such as he has with the BatteryTender. Looking online, it doesn't appear that the company offers one. Of course, he could remove his seat, and jump it that way...but, that can get to be a pain. I'm probably going to have him make his own heavy-duty pigtail lead that he can leave hooked up all the time. Anyone else have experience with doing this?
    littletommy and Tweaker like this.

Is this what you are looking for?

Look at Ebay, a automotive parts store, Cyclegear, etc.

And...Welcome to the forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by gearjam1 View Post
    My son was gifted a TW200 by my Dad recently. On their first foray into trail riding, the bike was very close to not starting...due to him restarting it so many times in the mud, and the lack of a kickstarter. Since he'll be riding this to school most days, and bc of the woods riding-I purchased him a portable battery jumper for Christmas. It's made by Suaoki, is small enough for his back pack, and was rated highly in the reviews. My only issue, is that it does not come with a permanent pigtail connection, such as he has with the BatteryTender. Looking online, it doesn't appear that the company offers one. Of course, he could remove his seat, and jump it that way...but, that can get to be a pain. I'm probably going to have him make his own heavy-duty pigtail lead that he can leave hooked up all the time. Anyone else have experience with doing this?
    Dryden-Tdub and Fred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Is this what you are looking for?

Look at Ebay, a automotive parts store, Cyclegear, etc.

And...Welcome to the forum!!

I made a set just like that from a lighter adapter! Already used it twice now. I really need a new battery

Tom
    littletommy likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links