I love it when a plan comes together!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: I love it when a plan comes together!

I love it when a plan comes together!

Just took a nice 45 mile ride with my son through some rolling countryside back roads, and stopped to check out an A-team van on a used car lot I drive by when I'm working.
    0524151239.jpg0524151256.jpg0524151256a.jpg0524151300.jpg
    "SickPuppy76"
    Greg from Glenville

2014 TW200 rear Cyclerack with bag supports and Versapack saddlebags, upgraded foot pegs, Mad Dog seat cover
    2014 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD
    2005 Buick Rainier AWD
    2001 Bass Tracker Pro Team 185XT
    Old Town Trip10 Angler Kayak

. " I pitty da fool....Hannibal" . Lol . Mr . T .
    Leisure Time Larry likes this.

sweet!
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Looks like a wonderfull father/ son outing. Maybe you'll make a motorcyclist out of him rather than other kids who seem more interested in internet than real world.
    Sorry for the rant but yesterday I was at a client's house and I get exasperated at their modern child. Both parents have nice tax-payer funded saleries so they can buy the little guy whatever he wants/needs. They got him a puppy just like the Obamma's...boy is afraid of the dog. Designer dog has hired trainer, boarder, dog walker yet craves the human touch. Lad talks to his computer all the time but will not talk to me. Father built him a OSHA certifiable safe tree house yet kid never ventures outside. Parents threw the six year old a multi-thousand dollar birthday party months ago and there are still unopened gifts stacked up. I just want to borrow both kid and dog and give them big doses of hugs , fresh air and vitamin dirt.
    So it is with joy that I see sickpupoy's good looking boy out doing real world fun.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Well said Fred. Small doses of vitamin dirt early on, as it is an acquired taste.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Does the son drive the van as a support vehicle? gas, tires, brake pads and such?
    Phelonius

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Looks like a wonderfull father/ son outing. Maybe you'll make a motorcyclist out of him rather than other kids who seem more interested in internet than real world.
    Sorry for the rant but yesterday I was at a client's house and I get exasperated at their modern child. Both parents have nice tax-payer funded saleries so they can buy the little guy whatever he wants/needs. They got him a puppy just like the Obamma's...boy is afraid of the dog. Designer dog has hired trainer, boarder, dog walker yet craves the human touch. Lad talks to his computer all the time but will not talk to me. Father built him a OSHA certifiable safe tree house yet kid never ventures outside. Parents threw the six year old a multi-thousand dollar birthday party months ago and there are still unopened gifts stacked up. I just want to borrow both kid and dog and give them big doses of hugs , fresh air and vitamin dirt.
    So it is with joy that I see sickpupoy's good looking boy out doing real world fun.
    I know what you mean. My son is more interested in playing his or my wife's tablet than getting out and enjoying life. I have to "unplug" him sometimes. I work a lot of hours and doesn't leave me as much time as I would like to spend with him. They diagnosed him on the autism spectrum with "Aspergers". He's pretty normal but has a lot of quirks and ticks and is on medication to help his attention span, etc. I do my best to treat him like a normal kid and spend as much time with him as I can.
    "SickPuppy76"
    Greg from Glenville

2014 TW200 rear Cyclerack with bag supports and Versapack saddlebags, upgraded foot pegs, Mad Dog seat cover
    2005 Buick Rainier AWD

Quote Originally Posted by SickPuppy76 View Post
    ...stopped to check out an A-team van...
    I'm not sure what worries me more. If that boy knows what an A-Team van is, or if he doesn't.

He knows what it is! He's seen the new A-Team movie as well as watched old episodes, and he's got the Hot Wheels A-Team van as well.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    "SickPuppy76"
    Greg from Glenville

2005 Buick Rainier AWD

I don't think the gaming world of computers is doing us any good. Would be good to set up camps that have none and teach our children how to cope with others. We see it every day with kids stuck with their attention on a plasma screen instead of engaging with friends in one to one life.

One problem solved that the tree hugger will love though. No one will know how to cut down a tree or ride a bike in the woods. Will have to live by means of others as they will become atrophied shutins. Hands like popeye, bodies like Olive Oil after just pushing buttons for their young years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links