Procycle
Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Procycle

Procycle

I see procycle is lurking we need a atv tire for the rear and we are going to the shinko 241.
    HKLBRY and TWilight like this.

PM him.
    ZDR1 likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Unfortunately, we can't buy tires in boxcar quantities like Motorcycle Superstore does. We look very carefully at everything we price and balance those prices as well as we can. If my highest priority was to have cheap cheap prices I could not afford to hire and retain talented employees - like mrbracket for example. Without mrbracket we would not even have a TW200 page and just like the big cheap mass retailers we would not have anybody who even knows what a TW200 is.

My highest priority is to run a healthy business that is vital enough to attract and keep good knowledgeable enthusiastic employees. My biggest responsibility is to keep the business profitable. I have a dozen great people who depend on the health of ProCycle for their continued livelihood. I know very well just what we have to make in order to keep the books writing in black ink. Trying to match prices with companies that buy 1000 tires for every one tire I buy would be a quick way to find all of us looking for new jobs.

Some folks will always just want the cheapest they can find and don't care much who it comes from. That's fine, I do the same thing with some things I buy but I already know I don't want to run a business that plays that game. To try to compete on that level I would have to have a staff of minimum wage workers. There would be a lot of turnover and a lot of mistakes. I would always be hiring or firing someone. It wouldn't be any fun. Fun is the main reason all of us here at ProCycle got into motorcycles in the first place. Here's something I'm quite proud of - since opening ProCycle in 2002 I only have 2 ex-employees and one of those left to go back to grad school. I sometimes joke that we hire them for life. That isn't really that much of a joke. We hire very carefully and try to find the persons best strengths and put them to use. We also try to pay them as well as we can - which is generally much better than the majority of folks who work in the motorcycle business. We have also kept everyone working through the slow winter months. This dedication to employees means ProCycle is never going to be the cheapest place but I like to think it is the best place.

We offer some things that I think are of good value beyond having the lowest prices - TW stuff easy to find one one page, new products that would otherwise not even exist and people a customer can talk to who actually own and ride TWs and have firsthand knowledge and experience. Those are things you won't find anywhere else.

edit: I'll pass the note to mrbracket to make sure the Shinko 241 Trials and Duro ATV tire get added to the TW page.
    We LIKE requests like that but sometines we have to be told a couple of times before it sinks in
    Last edited by ProCycle; 06-18-2015 at 10:32 PM.
    ZDR1, Jon62602, plordly and 17 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

You could get more for the Duro if you had a service that trimmed the bead like how you lighten the flywheel on the TTR125.
    ZDR1 likes this.
    Jon
    2007 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content
    Tusk D Flex Handguards, ProTaper Pillow Top grips, Yamaha crossbar pad

2002 Yamaha TTR-125
    1978 Honda XL125

Procycle Thanks for the response to my PM, I would make a guess between my DR650 and the TW I have spent well over $6,000. with PC and will order more as I am looking at the tail light kit. We are trying to find a better rear offroad tire some are going to a ATV tire.
    I am also zdiver1 on ADVRDR dr650. I even advertise for you for free. 704381_4708055191415_1640350820_o.jpg 10746751_10204029986302044_275474211_o.jpg 11000871_10204803424157507_305822361_o.jpg
    Last edited by ZDR1; 06-18-2015 at 11:02 PM.
    TWilight, littletommy and GTG like this.

Personally, I can say that you guys have always gotten my orders correct and I've ordered quite a few things from you. I do appreciate that you spent the time to listen and respond very clearly. I get it. If you can, keep a 241 and a Duro around. I'm sure you will sell them here. Charge what you need to fairly and keep doing your best for your employee's. I admire your business ethics, keep up the good job. Please say hi to Mike for me.

Sincerely,
    LittleTommy
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Very good answer! I will be shopping with you from now on.

On the TW specific portion of the website, I like the way you've put gasket kits together, in a couple of different choices. Maybe not the cheapest if I were to shop somewhere else, but I'll have 'em all when I need it.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

PC what I would like is a Duro already mounted on new complete rear wheel.

Procycle is great and always try to buy from them. Enjoyed riding with Mrbracket who is a great guy and a total TW nut......
    littletommy, TWilight and ZDR1 like this.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links