Photo limit?
Close

Thread: Photo limit?

Has anyone figured out how many photos we can put into a single post? I'm trying to create a thread for my TW200 build and am finding myself greatly restricted by the number of photos I can post. Not sure I understand the reasoning for that rule.
    Check out my custom TW200 build Hidden Content .

TTR225 SS header, FMF Turbine Core 2 pipe, EK o-ring chain, 15T front sprocket, 50T rear sprocket, 20W fork oil, Drag Specialities speedometer, Victory Vegas headlight, Acerbis universal supermoto front fender, Vintage Yamaha chrome gas cap, Integrated LED rear tail/turn/brake light, Yamaha Blaster shock, Pro Taper SE ATV High handlebar, Western Powersports off-road handguards, Pro Taper Pillow Top Lite grips, Over-sized foot pegs, Maxxis 6006 front tire, seat cover from eBay seller mac32756.

In my experience when I posted my Buck Park Cabin camp and ride, the limit was 10 per post. How I got around this was: I would post around the 10 photo's. Staying in the thread I would then "add Reply" and continue posting about 10 at a time. It is possible that someone could have jumped in between my main post and adding replies, but no one did.

I didn't really think this was too big of a hassle once I figured it out. The one thing I would do differently next time is I would continue all of my postings as "add reply" to the main post instead of creating new post threads each day I posted. (i.e. eveining ride post, continued post, and final post). That way someone viewing would be able to view the whole thing in one thread instead of many (as I did). I think you have done similar in your build post.

Can't speak of the "limit", but perhaps it is a host protection limit of some kind.

I did view your Custom TW 200 Build "Blaster shock" thread section. I like the idea of that shock. Been a little disapointed at times with the stock shock as other have experienced as well...and the front, but all those mods will come later.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I'm thinking 25 would be good what do you think?
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

goldenhtr,

25 should work for the majority. Anything over that we can post similar to how I got around the 10 limit.

Normally I wouldn't have that many, but in my case I took alot of photo's of my buck park trip which I wanted to share.

Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Sponosred Links