Over "300 Served!"
Close

We recently crossed the 300 mark for people responding to the TW200 Users Forum Demographic survey! Way to go folks! Having that many unique respondents gives us real insight into the people who visit our forum as well as the "typical TW owner." Have a look at the results...

TW200 Forum Users Demographics Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelight View Post
    We recently crossed the 300 mark for people responding to the TW200 Users Forum Demographic survey! Way to go folks! Having that many unique respondents gives us real insight into the people who visit our forum as well as the "typical TW owner." Have a look at the results...

TW200 Forum Users Demographics Survey

I noticed that Washington DC is counted 2x in the survey. 1.19% are from the "District of Columbia" and 1.19% are from "Washington D.C." Any idea if there are really 1.19% x 2 = 2.38% from DC? That would be a high percentage for a very small patch of real estate. Then again, I just randomly ran into 2 different TWs (and their riders)that I've never seen before in DC, so who knows!!
    Current stable: 2012 TW200; 2011 TW; 2000 Police Road King; 2014 HD Road Glide; 1971 Triumph Trial Trail 250;

Crawfordville. FL, (south of Tallahassee), on the beach
    Can we get one of those map locators with the member's pins on here? Then we can find other members of we take a trip visiting somewhere or if someone needs help.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mrlmd View Post
    Can we get one of those map locators with the member's pins on here? Then we can find other members of we take a trip visiting somewhere or if someone needs help.
    I certainly would like locals to gather or be local resources.

Sponosred Links