Wandering topic.
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Wandering topic.

Wandering topic.

Ok so while I was away a package arrived at my house from one of our dear members. I knew it was coming and hoped it survived until I returned. It was unscathed thanks to some creative, "selfless" distractions err.... Thoughtful loving suggestions about treating themselves to some local ice cream shops. My treat of course. So here it is in all it's glory!

This picture is to give an idea to the size of this baby.

That is a ten inch paper plate it sits upon . I ate as much as I could after my bike ride tonight and there is still two thirds leftover. So much for a healthy eating day!

I am not allowed to say which Wahington state forum member blessed me with this bohemoth but his initials are LT. Thank you forum member left nameless as agreed to.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

rbm
    Is that an apple?!
    littletommy likes this.

So I haven't ridden my TW in like 14 days because of other engagements. I just got back in state yesterday and I wanted to ride but my boy was itching to spend some time together so we rode our other fat tire bikes. We covered about 9 miles and it was a beautiful night to spend pedaling a mountain bike. Some pictures to prove it happened

Tom

TW-Brian, Fred, Rhodetrip and 9 others like this.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Mel
    Tom,
    You know some of those rides are the best! Unplanned, with your son? Does it get any better?
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Ok so while I was away a package arrived at my house from one of our dear members. I knew it was coming and hoped it survived until I returned. It was unscathed thanks to some creative, "selfless" distractions err.... Thoughtful loving suggestions about treating themselves to some local ice cream shops. My treat of course. So here it is in all it's glory!

This picture is to give an idea to the size of this baby.

That is a ten inch paper plate it sits upon . I ate as much as I could after my bike ride tonight and there is still two thirds leftover. So much for a healthy eating day!

I am not allowed to say which Wahington state forum member blessed me with this bohemoth but his initials are LT. Thank you forum member left nameless as agreed to.

Tom

Yumm, that looks good Tom.

I have been sitting here trying to think who was LT in Washington, besides me...?? I can't think of anyone for sure, so my best guess is that it must be brother Larry in Tacoma? Larry/Tacoma that's all I can think of..??
    Last edited by littletommy; 08-02-2015 at 01:33 AM.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Really, really nice Tom. Nice homecoming, especially the ride with your son. So you think Dryden is possibly a bit more scenic that Houston? Looks fantastic to me.
    littletommy and TWilight like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    Is that an apple?!
    Yes it is! It does have like 27 pounds of caramel, nuts, chocolate, and butterscotch attached to it though Truly sinful in a good way.

Tom
    littletommy and TWilight like this.

No Mel it does not. The weather was stellar to boot!

Tom
    littletommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Really, really nice Tom. Nice homecoming, especially the ride with your son. So you think Dryden is possibly a bit more scenic that Houston? Looks fantastic to me.
    Umm, yes it is. It was a great night. I am going to go for a short ride through the woods here in just a bit. Good to be home

Tom
    littletommy likes this.

I promised LT I would not say who sent this to me! LT is a very humble, kind soul who never has a bad word to say so I will honor his wishes! If I could just GET A RETURN ADDRESS from LT I would like to bless him with a little something! I would hate to blackmail such a wonderful man of God to get that address but............... Oh yeah it is fantastic! I can feel the fat cells forming now

Tom
    littletommy likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links