D2Moto Footpegs sold out!!!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm not very happy!

Just got an email from D2Moto stating they sold out of our favourite TW footpegs and no idea when they getting stock again.

So what now?

I can't afford the IMS stainless steel ones and I don't want the other cheap brittle lightweight ones.

There are some D2Moto similiar ones advertised here and there on the net but all sellers / suppliers state: "We don't sell / ship to Africa!"

I live in Africa! AAaarghh!!

Can anyone help?

I ran into the same problem -- ordered and later got an email about "out of stock". I purchased a set from eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=360232669042

They should be here tomorrow or Monday, shipping was same-day. They ship worldwide. Hope this helps...

Hello, i just recieved the PCCmotor foot pegs, im going to install them now and will post a report after. they look good and come with springs, cotter pins and pins. i dont know about the d2moto ones but these are a casting.

Keith

well it took all of 10 minutes and drilling one small hole to get the pegs on.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

UKJ
    If it's any help to anyone. Fast-Way footpegs for the Honda crf50 will bolt onto the TW200 with a tiny bit of modding (had to take about 1mm of the mount with a grinder). You can pick up used sets for about $30 - and they are pegs:

I'm running a set on my tw225 as I didnt really like the weight of the cast ones.

Hey, for the D2Moto right-side peg, you don't have to drill another hole for the spring (where the existing hole should have been drilled), I just clipped an eigth-inch off the end of the spring and the peg went on like a charm. Just sayin'...

Jeff
    2010 TW200

FWIW, the pegs I got from eBay were shipped the same day, arrived a few days later, and look great.

There are two styles on ebay like in the pics below. I assume the ones in the first pic use the stock springs and pins. In my non expert opinion the ones in the second pic look stronger because they're solid where the pin goes through but I could be wrong. Any opinions about which to get? I'm 230 lbs and use the pegs a lot,. I sure don't want one to break.

2008 TW200 with a super cool exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Tirebiter View Post
    There are two styles on ebay like in the pics below. I assume the ones in the first pic use the stock springs and pins. In my non expert opinion the ones in the second pic look stronger because they're solid where the pin goes through but I could be wrong. Any opinions about which to get? I'm 230 lbs and use the pegs a lot,. I sure don't want one to break.

@Tirebiter,

Depending on if the vendor on ebay is from california, the ones in the second pic are made from aluminum. I almost bought them but when I inquired about them to the seller, both the black and silver ones were aluminum - Which tends to break rather than bend vs. the steel ones in the first pic. D2moto, kayak-artic, doremousesleep and other various china vendors carry the steel ones and being around you size, I would definetly get the steel ones.

From: https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/top...a/page__st__30
    - 2004 TW200 - Jimbo's Shield - Ricochet plate - Cyclerack - SoftBottom pad - wide pegs - siderack for saddlebags - RotoPax - Maxxis 6006 tire

Buy the bigger ones (top photo). I'm constantly standing on mine while dipping through the wet-wash crossings around here and I believe I could have someone riding on my shoulders and they wouldn't break. They're pretty heavy duty and weigh a ton. I think you'll agree when you get 'em.

Jeff
    2010 TW200

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links