TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Have REALLY enjoyed this forum and all its members.

3K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Borneo 
#1 ·
But it's bye bye now. Got home from my sweeties' to find my bike cover laying on the driveway and my beautiful ride gone. I'm big time depressed right now. You all have been so sweet.

#2 ·
I am so sorry to hear this! Some people are terrible these days but not everybody. Why leave the forum though? We all love you and will do anything to help you get through this. Don't leave!

Tom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#4 ·
^^^this...plus the year and a photo of the bike and any photos of anything distinguishing on the bike and what city/state it was stolen from

#6 · (Edited)
O nippurr, that is horrible, horrible, horrible. I almost can't believe it. I hope you find it right away. Please don't leave us, we love having you here and your little giggles...

#8 ·
Very sorry to hear this kind of story. I hope someone you know sees the bike and alerts you quickly so you can call PD,,,,,,or Bust a cap in their ass!...... Nothing worse than a thief......

#19 ·
Don't you dare leave us! We need all the fresh air we can get around here and you are a part of our family. Now, let us see if we can help find the bike and the creep that took it. Every bike has it's own distinguishing marks. Probably ones you put on it from a fall or mishap in the garage. Just a small dent or scratch or even a tear in the seat could be all we need to ID your bike or it's parts.

Keep your title and make a point of notifying the state of Vermont DMV that your bike was stolen. Vermont does not require titles for bikes under 300 CCs so for anyone looking to get the bike registered they might try that route. Vermont is very diligent about checking the stolen bike registry but a lot of states and counties are not real good about reporting these minor details.

Get yourself and your friends on Craig's list and on Search Tempest for CL and be very diligent about searching all over your state and the bordering states for TWs, Yamaha Dual Sports in both the motorcycle for sale posts and the parts posts.

Last but not the least, find the little prick scumbag kids in and around your general area that ride dirt bikes. There is a good chance one of them either stole your bike or know who did and if you can find where they ride you might go hang out waiting for yours to come along.

Let us know if they ever find the creep, I keep rope handy for just those creeps.

GaryL

#22 ·
find the little prick scumbag kids in and around your general area that ride dirt bikes. There is a good chance one of them either stole your bike or know who did and if you can find where they ride you might go hang out waiting for yours to come along.
Not as crazy at it seems .....

I lived in a rough area once — a friend gave me an old XT250 that wasn’t running right to fix up

Kids nicked it within two weeks

A month later — I saw it running around — asked the local kids if they knew where it was kept — they did

I went round and nicked it back - (never did get to ask what they found was wrong with it though, but they’d fixed it pretty good) …………

Wouldn't be the same without you giggling - hang on in there ..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.