tw200 nitrous ???
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: tw200 nitrous ???

tw200 nitrous ???

Was wondering if any one out there was crazy enough to try it or will I be the first I'm looking at purchasing another tw to play with does any one even make a kit small enuf for it

I recall our youthful member Jon posting a kit he found months ago that gave about 20 seconds of nitrous oxide in a 200 cc power plant but I don't think anyone ever followed up on it. Try searching e-bay or Amazon. Most of us accept the TW for what it is and give up dreams of making it a fire breathing monster and focus instead on the bike's inherent strengths. Good luck and have fun.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Interesting idea, but I think the clutch would need some work to handle any more power.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well - after exhaustive research (three seconds) - Yamaha TW 125 TW 200 E R S Trailway Nitrous Oxide Kit & Boost Bottle | eBay

Get a mate to video it - because we don't like looking at sky ...........
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

That could be as humorous as injecting methamphetimine into a sloth.
    The whole concept of the TW is to go slow enough to smell the roses and enjoy the ride.
    The gains you would get still won't equal what you would get by purchasing a larger bike and would in all likelyhood cost more and not last long.
    Phelonius

https://tw200forum.com/forum/performa...-no-doubt.html

Don't know about nitrous, but here's a TW with a turbo charger. Post 26 for photo's. Pretty impressive I think...for what it is...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

OK LittleTroublemaker, truth time: Is that really your TurboWagon Widowmaker on post #26? .....Wait, I don't want to know! Think I would rather believe you have time to post so much because your super fast TW gets you home so quickly.
    littletommy and Purple like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    OK LittleTroublemaker, truth time: Is that really your TurboWagon Widowmaker on post #26? .....Wait, I don't want to know! Think I would rather believe you have time to post so much because your super fast TW gets you home so quickly.
    What??!! LT now stands for "LittleTroublemaker"??? ha ha ha ha You're funny Fred!! I'm glad you are feeling better bro. No, that's not mine, but you have to admit, it's pretty impressive, isn't it?
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    That could be as humorous as injecting methamphetimine into a sloth.
    The whole concept of the TW is to go slow enough to smell the roses and enjoy the ride.
    The gains you would get still won't equal what you would get by purchasing a larger bike and would in all likelyhood cost more and not last long.
    I have a 2015 tw and found a 06 for 500 it needs a seat has some wiring issues the guy said mice got in to it speedo doesn't work but it runs so I figure why not use it as the test dummy and have some fun
    Fred likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I recall our youthful member Jon posting a kit he found months ago that gave about 20 seconds of nitrous oxide in a 200 cc power plant but I don't think anyone ever followed up on it. Try searching e-bay or Amazon. Most of us accept the TW for what it is and give up dreams of making it a fire breathing monster and focus instead on the bike's inherent strengths. Good luck and have fun.
    The credit goes to Purple, that's where I got the link in the first place.
    littletommy likes this.
    Jon
    2007 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content
    Tusk D Flex Handguards, ProTaper Pillow Top grips, Yamaha crossbar pad

2002 Yamaha TTR-125
    1978 Honda XL125

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links