New TW200 Owner - Great Bike
Close

After 40+ years of not riding, I bought a 650 Burgman scooter four years ago. Put about 40K miles on it, and really enjoyed it. But, it was so heavy, and you had to be very careful off pavement. And, all of the tupperware is very expensive. So, I sold it.

I looked at the TW 200 for three years, and I bought a used one a month ago (07' with 1700 miles).

It's a great bike. Goes anywhere. Very maneuverable. And, surprisingly, it's comfortable. I'm 280#, and very short for my weight. According to the weight charts for men my age, I should be about eight feet tall.

Also, it is a BABE MAGNET! But, it's very slow. Yesterday, I was outrun on the TW by a throng of admiring women with walkers from the home. It needs more than just 1st gear. Some of those old ladies are fast!

Quote Originally Posted by wilco View Post
    After 40+ years of not riding, I bought a 650 Burgman scooter four years ago. Put about 40K miles on it, and really enjoyed it. But, it was so heavy, and you had to be very careful off pavement. And, all of the tupperware is very expensive. So, I sold it.

I looked at the TW 200 for three years, and I bought a used one a month ago (07' with 1700 miles).

It's a great bike. Goes anywhere. Very maneuverable. And, surprisingly, it's comfortable. I'm 280#, and very short for my weight. According to the weight charts for men my age, I should be about eight feet tall.

Also, it is a BABE MAGNET! But, it's very slow. Yesterday, I was outrun on the TW by a throng of admiring women with walkers from the home. It needs more than just 1st gear. Some of those old ladies are fast!

So, what is your complaint?

I think the whole idea is to let them catch you...

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Did you mean throng or thong?

Sponosred Links