Overton, NV McDonalds; TW Sighting
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Overton, NV McDonalds; TW Sighting

Overton, NV McDonalds; TW Sighting

Somebody just got a brand new shiny TW and was hanging out in front of the McDonalds at about 4:30pm. It was first ride shiny. Congrats on the bike if you're reading this.
    Dryden-Tdub and sponge like this.
    The value of the internet is that when you're wrong someone will immediately correct you, and when you're right, someone will immediately correct you". Lizrdbrth

I know one local from down there. Bob76 who came to the Russ Ralley NW and even came to see Mrs. Admiral and I at Moab lives in Overton. Probably not him but who knows.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Admiral, I'm well schooled in knowing what the back of Bob's TW looks like (when I can get close enough). It was not Bob.
    Fred, jtomelliott49 and admiral like this.
    The value of the internet is that when you're wrong someone will immediately correct you, and when you're right, someone will immediately correct you". Lizrdbrth

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well, if you see Bob could you please ask him if he got our emails. Thanks
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

^ Will do.

Hi, Admiral & Lori! Looking forward to seeing you guys @Moab 2016. My phone died while traveling this summer and I lost all my contact info. I'll try to figure out how to PM you soon, and no, I didn't get any emails (unless the Junk file ate them). I'll also try to put my name & phone # in my Member Profile. And Lori, Wilbur couldn't ask for a better or nicer rider! Bob in Overton, NV.
    Hoot Gibson and admiral like this.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi, Admiral & Lori! Looking forward to seeing you guys @Moab 2016. My phone died while traveling this summer and I lost all my contact info. I'll try to figure out how to PM you soon, and no, I didn't get any emails (unless the Junk file ate them). I'll also try to put my name & phone # in my Member Profile. And Lori, Wilbur couldn't ask for a better or nicer rider! Bob in Overton, NV.
    Hi Bob,

I'm glad retmotor knew you and could let you know we were trying to contact you. I guess I'm also glad I read his post too. I got your pm and sent our contact info back. We were a little worried when we hadn't heard back from you and so glad it was just your phone. We'll be looking forward to seeing you (and everyone) down in Moab. And we are gonna have another Elk City ride in Summer of 2016. We had one set this year for Burgdorf, but we got "forest fired". Big chance setting something up in August so we are thinking mid-July 2016 (less of a chance).

Take Care.
    [email protected] likes this.

Thanks retmotor!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Thanks retmotor!!!!
    He did that himself, although I do need to call him to go riding. The good riding weather is here!
    admiral likes this.

At the very least you posted the thread and Bob saw it, so I still give you credit!
    retmotor likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links