What Would You Do?
Close
    
    
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What Would You Do?

  1. #1
    Senior Member scotti158's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Groton, NY
    Posts
    2,663

    What Would You Do?

    Forcasting 60+ degrees tomorrow and I have about 5 1/2 weeks of paid time off that has to last me to the end of the year. Should I use a day up and go riding?
    Last edited by scotti158; 03-08-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

    1996 Yamaha TW200

    1995 Kawasaki KLR650

    2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

  2. #2
    Senior Member RockyTFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hailey, ID
    Posts
    3,329
    No....better stay at the office and pretend it's raining.
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

  3. #3
    Senior Member Devils Advocate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Yooper, MI
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by scotti158 View Post
    Forcasting 60+ degrees tomorrow and I have about 5 1/2 weeks of paid time off that has to last me to the end of the year. Should I use a day up and go riding?
    No. Use one day to do PM and a ride a little bit to get your chit compressed and then take another day to just ride.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member scotti158's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Groton, NY
    Posts
    2,663
    Day off is scheduled, GoPro is charging, and cleaning up the helmet. Yippeeeee!
    2013 Yamaha TW200

    1996 Yamaha TW200

    1995 Kawasaki KLR650

    2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

  6. #5
    Senior Member jtomelliott49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    1,868
    Have fun, ride safe, have fun.....did I mention, HAVE FUN. lol
    scotti158, TWilight and Gerry like this.
    Tom in Wichita

    78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

  7. #6
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by scotti158 View Post
    Day off is scheduled, GoPro is charging, and cleaning up the helmet. Yippeeeee!
    You suck! I was going to take tomorrow off too but I found out a truck with a plow blade attached tore apart a drive up drawer in Hornell and I need to be there no later than 09:30am tomorrow. Not sure which act makes that jackwad dumber, still having a plow blade on his truck or driving a vehicle he does not have the skill to operate. Either way I am screwed


    Tom
    scotti158 and TWilight like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

  8. #7
    Senior Member scotti158's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Groton, NY
    Posts
    2,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    You suck! I was going to take tomorrow off too but I found out a truck with a plow blade attached tore apart a drive up drawer in Hornell and I need to be there no later than 09:30am tomorrow. Not sure which act makes that jackwad dumber, still having a plow blade on his truck or driving a vehicle he does not have the skill to operate. Either way I am screwed


    Tom
    I still have a bunch of time off saved if you want to go riding sometime.
    Dryden-Tdub and TWilight like this.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

    1996 Yamaha TW200

    1995 Kawasaki KLR650

    2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

  9. #8
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by scotti158 View Post
    I still have a bunch of time off saved if you want to go riding sometime.
    Done! How much notice do you need?


    Tom
    TWilight and scotti158 like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

  10. #9
    Senior Member scotti158's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Groton, NY
    Posts
    2,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Done! How much notice do you need?


    Tom
    At least a day, 2 days would be better. Gives me time to get it OK'd and then get back to you.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

    1996 Yamaha TW200

    1995 Kawasaki KLR650

    2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

  11. #10
    Senior Member Dryden-Tdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dryden NY
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by scotti158 View Post
    At least a day, 2 days would be better. Gives me time to get it OK'd and then get back to you.
    Will do. If you get a chance tomorrow go up Owego hill rd the way we did and hang the first left available. They have de-forested the entire left side of that hilltop!



    Tom
    scotti158 likes this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

    Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •