• 1 Post By LuvNot
  • 3 Post By white mule
  • 2 Post By EWB
  • 2 Post By Potski
  • 1 Post By jb882
  • 1 Post By LuvNot

Thread: Forma Adventure Boots

Forma Adventure Boots

Since I hope to ride some off-road trails during my Maine adventure, I need to buy a suitable pair of boots. Looking through the forum, there seems to be a general consensus that the Forma Adventure Boots are a good choice. I followed one link to the Atomic Moto website that featured those boots and saw an overwhelming positive review section. Sounds like a winner.

So... the only question left is this: How many of you Forma Adventure wearing fools have Big Manly Calves(TM)? I'm not talking little stovepipe walking sticks here. I'm talking 18" calves that can bench-press antique mini-coopers for fun and crack walnuts at snack time.

If the Forma Adventure boots fit you, then chances are I will be spending part of my taxes on them too.
    TWilight likes this.
    Hidden Content Midlife Crisis Mode - Activated! Hidden Content
    My 2-Wheel Babies: 2017 Versys X 300 - 2006 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 - 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - 2014 Honda Ruckus
    My Other Recreational Rides: 1991 Bluebird Prison RV - Cheap Kayak - Burning Man Bike

After riding with TWilight and WA Larry then pouring water out of my MX boots. I went home and ordered a pair of Formas from Revzilla. They feel great and weigh about 1/2 the MX boot.
    Me and my white mule

EWB
    I used traditional MX boots for two rides. after missing shifts and having a hell of a time getting the toe under the shifter I picked up Gaerne balanced oiled boots. Love them even wore them around the garage for a few hours doing chores
    LuvNot and TWilight like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yes, I have a pair of Forma adventure boots; great boots indeed, can't fault them.

Cheers
    Potski
    LuvNot and TWilight like this.
    "Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing" - Barry Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by LuvNot View Post
    Since I hope to ride some off-road trails during my Maine adventure, I need to buy a suitable pair of boots. Looking through the forum, there seems to be a general consensus that the Forma Adventure Boots are a good choice. I followed one link to the Atomic Moto website that featured those boots and saw an overwhelming positive review section. Sounds like a winner.

So... the only question left is this: How many of you Forma Adventure wearing fools have Big Manly Calves(TM)? I'm not talking little stovepipe walking sticks here. I'm talking 18" calves that can bench-press antique mini-coopers for fun and crack walnuts at snack time.

If the Forma Adventure boots fit you, then chances are I will be spending part of my taxes on them too.
    I own the Froma adventures and i have big calves as well. Mine fit me well but are on the end of the adjustment range.

I have always had a problem with tall boots. My ski boots i had to have custom fitted so i could get them closed.
    LuvNot likes this.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Just waiting - NOT so patiently - for my refund check to place an order. Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback.
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content Midlife Crisis Mode - Activated! Hidden Content
    My 2-Wheel Babies: 2017 Versys X 300 - 2006 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 - 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - 2014 Honda Ruckus
    My Other Recreational Rides: 1991 Bluebird Prison RV - Cheap Kayak - Burning Man Bike

Sponosred Links