PDX Meet Up
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: PDX Meet Up

PDX Meet Up

What a shock cold and wet today. BUT NOT THIS WEEKEND YOU PILE DRIVERS. As I have been breaking in a new bike I left it home today and got on Baby Bear. No shock just another fun ride to work. Anyway with Sunday going to be 85 I think ice cold beer and a meetup is in order. So here ya go. Anyone who cares here are the options. Food Booze and Patio Shuffleboad at a liitle place corner of NE Williams and Skidmore. Shirleys Tippy Canoe in Troutdale, outdoors seating next to the Sandy River. Lardo's, there are a couple places to choose from. Or Krugers Farm Market on Lombard in St. Johns. Outdoor seating cold beer and good food carts. Open to other ideas. Anyway Sunday 4/17 or 4/24 First round on me. Any takers ? All good if nobody bites. I'LL BE DOING SOMETHING EVEN IF ITS WRONG.

Walk, crawl, car, truck, peddle, paddle, big bike, little bike, thumb it. All the same as long as you're there. Nothing but respect for anyone who rides and it doesn't matter to me what you ride. Will catch up with this latter tonight and see where it's going. Next weekend or any weekend Soon, is going to work. I can work on tweeting my new ride NC700X this weekend or do the meet up
    Smitty Blackstone and ejfranz like this.

Oh fun! To bad I'm out of the area this weekend.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the Frontpage! - Shirley's Tippy Canoe

This is a first of hopefully many meet ups to follow. Any weekend will work. We can kick it off this weekend or work it for next weekend to let all get ducks in a row. I think for me it just depends on what I get done on Saturday on what bike I take. If I get my bars adjusted on my NC700 I'll try and power out a ride Saturday to work it into first oil change. Then Sunday give it a little workout. Or I'll be on Baby Bear TW. Any way it goes I'm sure to be doing something on Sunday EVEN IF IT'S WRONG. Any takers any weekend, y'all just shout it out, Name a place and time and see what develops.

I am going to be in Wood village and Damascus on Sat. But could change plans for Sun.
    TWilight likes this.
    Me and my white mule

I have a job on Saturday morning but I think I'll be wide open all saturday afternoon and Sunday. Dad and I could both ride TW's. Btw has anyone heard any alley sweeper rumors lately?
    TWilight likes this.
    Persistence is the better part of genius.

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Must be nice having all you guys close together.
    Wish I could make it.

Yo, how's it looking for the 17th or 24th I'm thinking 1:00 at tippy. Either one works for me. I'm going out on a parts\ride run and may not check back till late afternoon to early eve. Promise to be lot's of fights and lot's sex. But it's just going to be you and me.

Well I was in Gresham today but could go back to the metro area tomorrow if needed. The 24th is out. I am going to China Hat that weekend. I am not racing this year but all the rest of the Mexico gang will be there and racing. Just going to hang out.
    TWilight likes this.
    Me and my white mule

I'm going to roll up their today be in 100. Understand this is all short notice and like I said this will be the first of more to come for PDX and beyond. Will have to start one for The PNW. You Storm Troopers from the North want to roll with next weekend I'm all good with that as well. If I can get the issue fixed on the @&%$#@& Suspension on my new NC700 I plan to roll your direction on your upcoming Washington TW event. Or just Iron Butt it up on the DR. Im the jack ass with the yellow vest and small camo back pack today going up on the @&%$#@ NC 700 today. Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links