Crunched
Close
    
    
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Crunched

  1. #1
    Member hoginthebog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    50
    I figure this snap has already made the rounds in here at some point, but I just found in in an ebay listing and thought it was worth sharing.




  2. #2
    Senior Member phelonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frostbite Falls Ill
    Posts
    2,719
    Didja ride it home?





    Phelonius
    Phelonius

  3. #3
    Senior Member RockyTFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hailey, ID
    Posts
    3,407
    Quote Originally Posted by hoginthebog View Post
    I figure this snap has already made the rounds in here at some point, but I just found in in an ebay listing and thought it was worth sharing.





    That's a pretty good ad for a Cyclerack!!!!



    Supposedly the guy had his kid on the back and they were both OK but he destroyed his helmet beating on the cagers hood!!!!
    Rocky
    2018 TW200
    2014 BMW R1200GS LC

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member rm_hm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Near Narrows Bridges, WA State
    Posts
    1,619
    Last time this pic came through https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/topic/1240-ouch/



    And the original a van accident post https://tw200forum.com/forums/12705/ShowPost.aspx



    Post where Father & child got hit from behind https://tw200forum.com/forums/11541/ShowPost.aspx


  6. #5
    Member hoginthebog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Last time this pic came through https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/topic/1240-ouch/



    And the original a van accident post https://tw200forum.com/forums/12705/ShowPost.aspx



    Post where Father & child got hit from behind https://tw200forum.com/forums/11541/ShowPost.aspx


    Thanks for that, Rich. I figured that one could not have escaped the attention of this forum.

  7. #6
    Senior Member phelonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frostbite Falls Ill
    Posts
    2,719
    I have heard of folks putting a trailer on behind a TW but don't you think this is a bit too much?





    Phelonius
    Phelonius

  8. #7
    Member hoginthebog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    I have heard of folks putting a trailer on behind a TW but don't you think this is a bit too much?





    Phelonius


    lol. Think of the gear they could carry!

  9. #8
    Senior Member fishhuntr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by hoginthebog View Post
    lol. Think of the gear they could carry!


    What sprocket combo would you recommend?

  10. #9
    Senior Member srs713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Smyrna, GA, USA
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by fishhuntr1 View Post
    What sprocket combo would you recommend?


    10/100 ?!?!
    Stephen S.

    '07 TW200:

    15/50 sprockets, O-ring chain, D2Moto foot pegs

    tweaked carb (127.5 jet, 0.019 needle shim, idle screw @2.25),

    Rubbermaid "Action Packer" on homemade brackets

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Crunched my headlight- Upgrade to round light?
    By BoatHands in forum Performance and Customization
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 05:07 PM