Just couln't leave the Tiny Woman
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Just couln't leave the Tiny Woman

Just couln't leave the Tiny Woman

I tried to convince myself it was time to move on, but she knew better. She said you'll be back within a week. Oh, she was darned right as always. Now, she says we need to go to counseling on the motorcycle forum to put our relationship back on track. Oh my, will it never end. To be continued.DSCN0709.JPG
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Well it could have been worse. You could have let her go and then there would only be a hole where now that there is there potential for many more great share experiences together. Just be good to her and she will keep you smiling. I love my Tdub too.

I have been thinking of another woman too, as my son becomes a better rider (we are upgrading him to an XR 250 this weekend) I start to think I need something younger, hotter, longer legs and bigger lungs to keep up. I think I will let her try and run with the big dogs and see how she does. Back when I rode AMA dual sport rides in the Pacific NW, one of the ride leaders often rode a TW (he had several other big bore bikes) and he still out rode 99% of the guys out there. Thing is, I am not a 1% rider

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

When you find the right one you stick with it.

DSCN0706.JPGThe saga begins;

I took out the Big Boy for an extended run today and when I got back I could tell she was pissed. So I took her for a short 22 mile gravel and nasty pavement ride to assuage her ire. Well, that didn't quite work I must say. She was still giving me those looks of what the F.... So tomorrow I plan on riding her enough so that at last she is satisfied(for the moment only of course). We will see and if there are any acceptable picts. I will post them. She is really putting me on the spot. I guess I'd better perform. Photo of her and big dog in backgroud.
    Last edited by dogonit; 06-01-2016 at 12:11 PM.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

They are quiet, but always pestering us in the background!

Sometimes you just have to cane their tits off to make them happy.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    Sometimes you just have to cane their tits off to make them happy.
    Ouch!! I'm not sure my Tiny Woman would appreciate that. I'd hate to be asleep at the wheel later under such conditions.
    Last edited by dogonit; 06-01-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Did you explain that sometimes a person has needs? And that maybe that you can find another interested party that might want to do things with you and the other girl?

Quote Originally Posted by akalogan View Post
    Did you explain that sometimes a person has needs? And that maybe that you can find another interested party that might want to do things with you and the other girl?
    Sounds right kinky. That road would have to have a lot of twists and turns for my Tiny Woman to be interested in.
    Last edited by dogonit; 06-01-2016 at 03:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links