TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Qwerty will soon be surpassed!

5K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  littletommy 
#1 ·
Members: 10,418
Threads: 19,465
Top Poster: qwerty (10,666)

The above stats show Qwerty as the long time running top poster. He will shortly be overtaken by LittleTommy as the Top Poster.

Congratulations LittleTommy as our new Top Poster!

#3 · (Edited)
Shhhhhh or I'll delete this thread... ha ha :p

I really shouldn't be up there. There are a lot better men out there than me; I'm just a blabbermouth... :D

But thanks guys; I appreciate the well wishes... :)

*** and we all know Qwerty; he's lurking and watching... ;)

Hi brother Q!! :wave:

#9 ·
Ahhhhhhh I don't think so... ;)

*love your new location Lori!! :D You are a real sweetheart. :)

#10 ·
10.6K positive, community building posts count for a whole lot more than 10.6K trolling posts any day in my book. The fella who held the top poster distinction before qwerty got there with quality AND quantity. I'll be glad to see that mantle passed to a deserving contributor again.

Congrats LT, you got there the right way.

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Never thought it would happen. Littletommy Rules!! Don't let it go to your head though. Qwerty might just come back to haunt.

A note from tommy:
*** I have a fat enough head already; thanks to you guys... :D
*** Q always treated me fairly decent; although he gave some others a whole lot of grief.

#19 ·
Congrats LT. Your posts are always positive, encouraging, and sometimes uplifting. Like the Playtex bra. Keep us laughing Bro. We're here to read your comments, welcomes, and helpful hints.

#20 ·
I for one would be honored to be part of a forum that has someone who has dedicated himself to 10, 667 posts and given his time to answer questions, keep us entertained, and not scared to get in there and deal with the other side of being part of the likes of this forum. Thank you LT and congrats!

#22 · (Edited)
I thought I saw a pic of him before too; but it was him sitting back in a chair behind a desk.

Reactions: akalogan
#24 ·
How many?? :D

:p

;)

*** Headed to the Bahama's; be back in about a week!! :p

#29 ·
Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

I really appreciate it.

You have all set the bar pretty high for me so I'll try to live up to your expectations the best I can and represent the forum with honesty, integrity and helpfulness.

A sincere thank you to all our members here.

May God Bless you all.

I'm proud to be a part of this forum; thank you for having me. :)

#33 · (Edited)
Thanks bro...

Now I have FHS again...

(Fat Head Syndrome) :p

:D

Reactions: akalogan and Fred
#36 ·
LOL yeah right!!...:rolleyes::D

Reactions: akalogan
#35 ·
I am totally impressed & inspired by LT, as we all seem to be...and I'd love to meet the "little fellow"!
What an incredibly Positive mind & heart, something I truly admire!
For clarity...does a "Like" count the same as an actual "Post"?

#37 ·
Thank you brother Darth for the nice comments. No, a like does not count as a post. :D

Reactions: Darth
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.