Post 10,667 In Dedication And Thanks To Qwerty. :-)
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Post 10,667 In Dedication And Thanks To Qwerty. :-)

Post 10,667 In Dedication And Thanks To Qwerty. :-)

Hey There Qwerty!!

I dedicate this post to you.

You were always kind to me and didn't rail me too bad ; thank you for that.

You were very helpful to many folks here and I thank you for that too.

You added a lot to the forum with your wisdom and knowledge of our TW's.

I am sure the ones you helped think the same.

Anyway; I hope you are doing well and are happy and healthy wherever you are today.

May God Bless you
    Last edited by littletommy; 06-11-2016 at 11:44 AM.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Very kind words LT ....your the best man for the top spot ....keep up the good work...GOD BLESS YOU...

484 miles east from the geographical center of the United States
    That's a lot of post. Keep it up.

I bumped into him on one of the Rx3 forums.
    Last edited by Color Of The Day; 06-10-2016 at 08:02 PM.
    "Tolerance is not the same thing as acceptance, and acceptance is not the same thing as an endorsement"

"MAGA" - "WWG1-WGA"

Life Member VFW / Life Member NRA / 1991 TW200 (sold) / 2016 CSC RX3 / Ford 1000 compact utility tractor with a snowblower

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I was asked why I was so kind in my words regarding my 10,667th post dedicated to qwerty.

Well; although he was knowledgeable and helpful at times; he could also be mean and a bully; which we all know.

I just didn't see the point in addressing that in my post since it does nothing positive for the forum and I'd rather not represent the forum in a negative way.

Those whom he bullied and picked on were slightly offended by my words and I apologize for that.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone or make it seem like qwerty was the nicest member here. I just didn't see the point in disrespecting him; even though most of us know how he was.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I was asked why I was so kind in my words regarding my 10,667th post dedicated to qwerty.

Well; although he was knowledgeable and helpful at times; he could also be mean and a bully; which we all know.

I just didn't see the point in addressing that in my post since it does nothing positive for the forum and I'd rather not represent the forum in a negative way.

Those whom he bullied and picked on were slightly offended by my words and I apologize for that.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone or make it seem like qwerty was the nicest member here. I just didn't see the point in disrespecting him; even though most of us know how he was.
    All I can say littletommy is one word: "Classy". You have the makings of a Solomon.
    littletommy, Gerry, WECSOG and 2 others like this.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Quote Originally Posted by dogonit View Post
    All I can say littletommy is one word: "Classy". You have the makings of a Solomon.
    haha!! That's funny. I will say however that Solomon was and still is one of my mentors. Honestly!!
    scotti158, akalogan and dogonit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    haha!! That's funny. I will say however that solomon was and still is one of my mentors. Honestly!! :d
    liar! Though he obviously has somehow rubbed off on you. I can't figure it out. Just watch out that the head doesn't explode now. I wouldn't want to think I had anything to do with such an occurence.
    Last edited by dogonit; 06-11-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    akalogan and littletommy like this.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Quote Originally Posted by dogonit View Post
    liar! Though he obviously has somehow rubbed off on you. I can't figure it out. Just watch out that the head doesn't explode now. I wouldn't want to think I had anything to do with such an occurrence.
    No I'm not lying. He really is one of my mentors. This might help you understand me. It is a thread I started and am still sharing on every so often. I still have many people to add to that thread.

https://tw200forum.com/forum/off-topi...pires-you.html

Thank you for the nice compliments Dogonit, I appreciate that.
    dogonit likes this.

[QUOTE=littletommy;269050]No I'm not lying. He really is one of my mentors. This might help you understand me. It is a thread I started and am still sharing on every so often. I still have many people to add to that thread.

https://tw200forum.com/forum/off-topi...pires-you.html

You really should be President! I'd vote for you. Of course you can't because you wouldn't have enough time to deal with all of us on the forum. Oh well..
    akalogan and littletommy like this.

haha. I would do my best too!! I'd be the first Presidential candidate that wouldn't lie to the people too and that's a promise!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links