Versa Pak bags
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Versa Pak bags

Versa Pak bags

well...after reading about them here I decided to get a set...$20 is pretty cheap even if they don't work...so I bought 2. Here are a couple pics to show how they fit, not permanent yet just slung over. I still need the Cyclerack bag pieces..IMG_0857[1].jpgIMG_0869.jpg
    Last edited by Tuber; 06-16-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    2005 Tdub

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Produ...aterproof+bags. ....Nice! I picked up a couple sets of these assorted dry bags to help organize, separate, and waterproof my gear that I put into the versa pack saddlebags, which works well for me.
    littletommy, Fred and akalogan like this.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

Quote Originally Posted by lrppcer View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Produ...aterproof+bags. ....Nice! I picked up a couple sets of these assorted dry bags to help organize, separate, and waterproof my gear that I put into the versa pack saddlebags, which works well for me.
    Great price!!! Thats a good investment for your things in the bags too!! Nice find Larry.
    akalogan likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

NOW you tell me!! looks like a winner! darn Chinese anyway!
    littletommy and akalogan like this.

Now you did it.
    I resisted buying the first time I saw these posted here...
    But now you made me place my order.
    All your fault!
    akalogan likes this.
    James

Attitude =

The difference between

Ordeal and Adventure

Can someone please post up the exact page those are on for me? I was telling Flathat about those... He was going to take a peek at those...
    akalogan likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    Versa-Packs ? Back Pack/ Saddle Bag - Model VP-100 - Clearance Item | petandhorse.com
    Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Can someone please post up the exact page those are on for me? I was telling Flathat about those... He was going to take a peek at those...
    Westky90 and littletommy like this.
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

I bought some last time they were posted on this forum and they work great. I didn't like how they just sat there with no shape so lined each side with a kitty litter/detergent square plastic bucket which fit inside perfectly! I figure if I break one just get another....nice and cheap.....(just like most TW owners....)
    littletommy likes this.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

I use dry bags too. I have a large one that i would strap on my back seat when I did long distance touring, a bunch of us bought them at a BMW rally one summer. I have a few smaller ones for other uses too. these Versa pak bags are called 'water resistant' and they have a liner, but dry bags would be a sure bet.
    littletommy likes this.
    2005 Tdub

I like to use the smaller roll top waterproof bags inside whatever bags I am using.
    Various size & color inner bags makes it easy to keep things separate.
    This way the panniers or saddlebags can stay on the bike all muddy and I just pull out the inner roll top bags that are nice and clean even if a bit wet on the outside if the outer bag was soaked.
    littletommy and akalogan like this.
    James

Attitude =

The difference between

Ordeal and Adventure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links