Its here
Close

Thread: Its here

Got it 2009 tw 106 miles $2600 wee!!That was weird, Reminds me of a dt 80 a friend had when I was a kid. Loved it just what I was looking for it now has 119 miles and my day then night ride were awesome , not sure about that front braking though needs bit more bite I would think maybe look into it. Might need to sneak out again later for some more field riding it so hot here that night riding felt great.
    Faster faster!! Well maybe not.

Awesome, I'll bet you were all smiles too. I've already put on over 500-miles this riding season alone, and that's with the crappy weather and rain we keep experiencing. I've been doing much longer rides though this season. My ride home after taking the train to my mom's house from work is 12-miles, and it's been more like 20-miles with the "scenic" ride home. Enjoy your new friend.

Dan
    2009 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha Virago 1100

And the first mod has been done! I think it's a mod my 4 year old wrote on it with a ball point pen after we went for a ride, not the look I was going for as it was in new condition but now the first ding I put I. It will hurt less.
    Faster faster!! Well maybe not.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Trailerpark...no consulation,but, at least it was an honest "doing" and not some PUNK just markin your ride!.

Beats a big dog marking your ride any day.

Sponosred Links