New TW
Close

Thread: New TW

A local guy posted a TW 2001 for sale. 2nd owner. I checked it out few scratches nothing major. Pretty clean gonna buy it for $1400 and it only has 560miles on it. Pretty good deal. I was originally looking at a 2007 original owner. Guy bought it for his wife who road it twice and then it slept in a garage. Wanted $1800 and it only had like 200miles on it maybe. It was gone fast as they posted it. That was a deal of the century. At least I found this one.

Congratulations RisingSun,

You won't regret it. Keep everyone posted on your mods.

See ya'

Marty

Great deal, RisingSun, enjoy the machine!

-Lorddaftbiker

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on the new bike.

Something tells me you have big plans.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sounds like a great deal. Change the oil ASAP.

Also got 90% of my parts from my last order. 2 headlights. one headlight with fairing and the other is the one for a 4/14in single don't know which looks better

Got new handlebars with extended cables and renthal kevlar grips. Might put other grips on though. I like the vintage natural rubber looking grips. I got Battery tray,mud guard,under sweep supertrapp muffler,new seat that is a tracker style and short front fender. Just waiting on my extended swingarm. Once I get my parts together. Strip down the bike. Get painted and reassemble. Probaly start around August. Gonna also get alarm,security circle key ignition, 450 shifter,custom footpegs,rear led lights and turn signals.

Sponosred Links