ate it hard today.
Close

high-sided at about 25 mph today after i was ran off the road by a tweaker 4runner on a county road. broke my helmet visor, ripped a hole in my tour-master jacket and skinned my left hand pretty bad, to the bone on a knuckle.might have re-fractured my left arm from an old football injury.

i imagine a more experienced rider could have come through without pulling rocks out of his/her hands, but im glad im not a grease spot in the road.

thank god for helmets. thank god for riding jackets. thank god the tdub doesnt weight as much as a KLR650. ride safe, friends.

Sorry to hear about your crash, my friend. Be thankful, not everyone gets to walk away. Any chance the driver can be found?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub's T-Dub View Post
    Sorry to hear about your crash, my friend. Be thankful, not everyone gets to walk away. Any chance the driver can be found?

i didnt see a plate on the front of it and honestly i doubt there was one on the rear. i dont think i will be seeing this vehicle in its current form again on the road. there are alot of 4runners around here but this one was unique in that it was completely stock first gen body flat primer green with (i think kind of hard to tell in the heat of it) a straight axle front end. oh and a white top. and a skinny, scraggly, greasy, long dark haired, tweaked out dude driving.

this really isnt anything new in this area, gizmow has probably seen the same scummy people on his trail rides (lives close by)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Glad to hear you didn't break anything or take a trip to the hospital. It's bad enough when you go down due to fault of your own. It really stinks when it's someone else's fault and then they don't even stop to see if you are dead or alive. Dirtbag!

Glad to hear your still "living". .....the worlds full of asshat punks...they will get their due ...someday!.

buddy saw the truck left on its side on the same road today, he left to call the police and when he came back to scout it out it was gone... sooooo i can add a big ole dent to the list. oh and he confirmed no plates.

otherwise i feel better. for sure i re-broke my forarm, but time and care will heal it.

thanks for the support guys.

Sponosred Links