Newbie here (sort 0f)
Close

Hi All...been on here for awhile and thought I'd try to figure out how to post pics of my 2007 TW. Mostly stock but for a few of the common upgrades and add-ons. Picked this up last fall for $1,850 w/ only 1,800 miles and in mint condition, came w/ OEM rear and front racks. Original owner (older couple) put those miles on riding around state parks on RV camping trips and that's it (basically they broke it in for me)!

Thanks to Lzrdbrth for the help w/ installing the TCI skidplate/case guards. I will clarify that on mine the loop for the OEM plate DID have to be snapped off for proper fit. That plate/case guard setup is absolutley rock solid! And thanks to all others for the great information available here. From Peoria, Il...have a great day!
    2007 TW200

Lucky you, that's a nice looking bike and some good practical accessories.

R-C what rear bag are you using? Looks nice. Do you have a link to it on line?
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yes, what tail bag is that and where did you get it? Looks really functional but not too big? Thanks

Here is the link for my tail bag:

http://www.aerostich.com/motofizz-ca...ags-small.html

It is a MOTOFizz bag from Aerostich and I love it! Got the small which is perfect on the smallish OEM rear rack. Quick on and off, just gotta get the strap configuration right and they include short connector straps to use when the bag is off so straps can be left. They also have medium and large for those w/ bigger racks. Yes, they are pricey but I really like that bag! It is pictured compact (not expanded which is 4.5" wider)...add'l details via the link. Below is a pic w/ bag removed:

Not promoting anything in particular here, but I have proven via repeated, controlled experiments that a 12-pack fits very well w/o expanding...doesn't even move around thanks to internal straps! Thanks and have a great day!
    2007 TW200

Thanks River City, ordered it! on back order til next week but great reviews, thanks for posting the link.

Looks like the medium would fit the cyclerack the best. Very nice bag. Thanks for the link.

Tracy
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

I've always thought the '07s one of the prettier "bold new graphics". I'd like to see the tank and fairing painted blue, the blue graphics done in white, and the black rims.

That bag rocks I love the coffee holder! I put a moose rack on last week then a fishing bag someone gave me it works pretty well lots of places to put stuff had coffee in it on my ride yesterday am went through some fields and ended up with a bag of coffee little bounce goes a long way.
    Faster faster!! Well maybe not.

Sponosred Links