Close

Thread: new member

Hi everyone just joined today,this forum seem to be a great way of getting to know all about TW,I am picking up my first one tomorrow a 2003 125 if anyone has any hints or advice please let me know.

Cheers

Start reading a lot of threads here with excellent info.. enough to stay entertained and informed for a while!
    --

1997 TW, well loved, a bit modified.

Mac1, Welcome. The little Yamaha should be a perfect bike for the Cork Region. Just stay on your side of the road for safety sake. I enjoyed your part of the world during a visit a couple of years ago, and have a good friend at the University in Cork. I'd love to come back and just settle in for a month or two to enjoy the green. Right now New Mexico is feeling brown but the rainy season is starting. Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by peruano View Post
    Mac1, Welcome. The little Yamaha should be a perfect bike for the Cork Region. Just stay on your side of the road for safety sake. I enjoyed your part of the world during a visit a couple of years ago, and have a good friend at the University in Cork. I'd love to come back and just settle in for a month or two to enjoy the green. Right now New Mexico is feeling brown but the rainy season is starting. Tom
    Hi Tom I have a daughter going to the University at the moment well on holidays right now, tell me I see from your photo you have a seat cover on your bike where can I get one they look more comfey then the seat.

The seat cushion is a Stearns (recently bought out by Coleman) and available throughout the US at WalMarts. They are fairly popular with TW owners (search the site for the subject). They are firm, but the channels allow air circulation and changing pressure points (both advantages over the OEM seat covers). I doubt that Walmart has made it to Ireland, but its possible. Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by peruano View Post
    The seat cushion is a Stearns (recently bought out by Coleman) and available throughout the US at WalMarts. They are fairly popular with TW owners (search the site for the subject). They are firm, but the channels allow air circulation and changing pressure points (both advantages over the OEM seat covers). I doubt that Walmart has made it to Ireland, but its possible. Tom
    Thanks for the reply Tom I just checked Walmart and there out of stock I'll try some other time.

Sponosred Links