Pic of my TW
Close

Thread: Pic of my TW

Here's my 91, I'm in the process of fixing it up. When I got it it was beat up bad. The tank was dented badly on both sides, the Handle bars rusted up, headlight bracket bent in every direction but right and other stuff. I decided since it was so badly abused, to fix the dents and get things straight and then I painted it with truck bed liner. I added a tube for carrying stuff like my fishing rod, shotgun, rifle or longbow on the left side. Other than what you see is a work in progress. It just went over 11000 miles today.

looks like a motar launcher on the rear, cool

Quote Originally Posted by M Mecredy View Post

Here's my 91, I'm in the process of fixing it up. When I got it it was beat up bad. The tank was dented badly on both sides, the Handle bars rusted up, headlight bracket bent in every direction but right and other stuff. I decided since it was so badly abused, to fix the dents and get things straight and then I painted it with truck bed liner. I added a tube for carrying stuff like my fishing rod, shotgun, rifle or longbow on the left side. Other than what you see is a work in progress. It just went over 11000 miles today.

FTFY

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I recognize that sagebrush . I agree your holder looks like a motar tube. Did you use to belong to the motar platoon out of the old National Guard Armory in Buhl! Just kidding! Good to see your rehabilitating the old TW. Have fun!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I bought it from a guy in Bulh!!!, crazy. The sage brush is up behind Walcott lake near Rupert. But no, I wasn't in the Army Guard. I was in the Air Force for a long time though.

Cool Bike, cudo's to you for fixing it up!

And Thanks for your Service!!

Bag
    "The TW may be slow, but the Earth is patient" - MK

"If I'm wrong, and it turns out that you hate it, I'll send you all my Barry Manilow albums." LB

Hidden Content

I'm not done, this winter, when it's too cold to use it, it's all coming apart and getting all cleaned up and repainted. I'd like to find a different colored seat cover for it.

-Mike

Sponosred Links