Just picked up my 2010 TW!!!
Close

Hello everyone! I am new to the forums and my TW that I cannot get off of. I bought this hoss cat to be my gas saver to work (I drive around 7 miles round trip on dirt, I used to have a V65 Magna and it gets REALLY lose on the gravel and I actually wrecked once because of the 600 lbs) and I love it! I could not be happier I have owned my T dub for less than a week and I have already rode a few hundred miles. Today me and a buddy loaded our bikes up (He has the 250 Yamaha Enduro) and we went to this ATV place near a state park. We had a blast jumping hills and catching air. Let me say I have no dirt bike experience and I did wipe out once! But no damage! I love the T dub and never will get rid of it. It is the best dang bike you can buy for the money!

Information about myself

William is the name

I ride a 2010 new TW200 and I also own a 1985 V65 magna. My riding experiece is just 2 years all together and I am 27. I know I started a little late huh?

Nice! I bought my 2010 about 5 months ago. I've only been riding for 2 yrs and im 26. Its never too late to start. Don't worry about wiping out, just be safe about it. Protective gear, especially a helmet! I also intend to keep this bike forever as well as my bw80. My future kids will thank me...
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

It's never too late to start! I happen to start in my early teens and road street and dirt for several years. After that I switched over to boats for the next ten and then did nothing for many, many years. Decided to get back in to it a few years back so I bought myself as a brand new '08 off the showroom floor and have been having a blast ever since.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ya we got a pontoon and I got my dual sport. I love boating because the whole family enjoys it. But then I still have my bike for me to go on and take the kids rides every now and then! THe bike is a blast and cannot beleive I did not purchase it first

I am in the same league, well at least with a new 2010 TW. Age wise a little more, well shall I say "mature"? Will turn 52 soon. Had some small bike experience in Bermuda where I lived for 2 years but then nothing for about 25 years. Got my TW in the beginning of July and have already 1,800 miles on it. I just love this little machine. Basically parked my cars for the past two months. It is so much fun to ride it. And yes, I don't think there is really an age limit to get (back) on a bike. Enjoy your ride!!

Oh yah I am at 400 miles now and owned it for a few weeks. I ride it to work every day unless a significant storm is coming or strong winds. I plan on riding it through most of the winter too. I just need to pick up a windshield and mount it to the bike so I dont freeze. Does anyone else have a windshield mounted to thier t dub?

Here is some information from Sale's Associate #849. Please use my I.D. number when you place your order. Thanks, Gerry

https://tw200forum.com/index.php?/top...ndshield-info/
    Take care my Friend.........

Cool, you're so lucky. Still waiting on mine. Enjoy..

Sponosred Links