new member with 89 tdub
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HI Everyone, Have had my 89 tdub about a month after looking for one about 6 months. Already put the jimbo windshield on and love this forum. Feeling kinda stupid cuz I can't figure out how to add pics to posts. Any hints? Took some pics of my first 100 mile ride and would love to share them. Mike
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

There are a fair number of forum members in your general vicinity. I'm not much of a "group" type dude, but I've never met a bad T-dubber, though some are gooder'n others .

You need to host your pics somelace like photobucket. There are others, but I'm too lame to know what they are and someone will prolly be along in the next 5 minutes to educate you on posting pics.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lizrdbrth View Post
    There are a fair number of forum members in your general vicinity. I'm not much of a "group" type dude, but I've never met a bad T-dubber, though some are gooder'n others .

You need to host your pics somelace like photobucket. There are others, but I'm too lame to know what they are and someone will prolly be along in the next 5 minutes to educate you on posting pics.
    ahhh, so can't just post them directly from my computer or camera hooked up to computer? Would be cool to find a few local t-dubbers to take a ride in this area. Lots of dirt county roads back in lake berryessa area that would be fun to explore. also Knoxville OHV which I haven't been to yet.
    Mike Carter. Woodland, California (NorCal). '89 Tw200 (Black Widow Edition). Blood red Jimbo shield, Cycleracks, Nuvi 500 GPS, Kolpin fuel pack jr., D shield bark busters, 55t rear sprocket, Golden boy front tire, Ricochet shield.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It is very easy to download and use photobucket on your computer. Even easier to use it on a smart phone. I personally have not touched my computer in months and do all my pics on my phone. It may not be an option for many but i have never been one to carry a camera around with me, but I always have my phone with me for those spur of the moment pics. Takes about 30secs to upload to photobucket then copy the img and paste into your post.
    '13 690 Enduro R too many frickin farkles...
    '07 KLX250 farkled (wife's bike)
    '86 BW80 farkled to size
    '10 TW200 you will be missed

[img][/img][img][/img][/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by JdubSC View Post
    It is very easy to download and use photobucket on your computer. Even easier to use it on a smart phone. I personally have not touched my computer in months and do all my pics on my phone. It may not be an option for many but i have never been one to carry a camera around with me, but I always have my phone with me for those spur of the moment pics. Takes about 30secs to upload to photobucket then copy the img and paste into your post.

THANKS! think I have it figured out![/img]

Welcome!!!!

Ronnydog

Quote Originally Posted by ronnydog View Post
    Welcome!!!!

Ronnydog
    thanks, gonna have to set my camera pic size down a bit....love this forum and looking forward to finding new riding spots or telling other members about ones I have found.

Quote Originally Posted by importmech View Post
    thanks, gonna have to set my camera pic size down a bit....love this forum and looking forward to finding new riding spots or telling other members about ones I have found.

I don't know about re-sizing photo's on the camera, but I use windows and re-size photo's with picture manager before uploading to photobucket, or I re-size them in photobucket after I upload.

Look forward to some trail/steet adventures.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Very nice. The plastics don't even appear to be faded.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links