Can't find all the info about webcam
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bronxborn

Thread: Can't find all the info about webcam

Can't find all the info about webcam

Hi everyone,

I've read countless post about the webcam stage 1 but I still have the question of : is it reliable in the long term with stock Springs?

I've also read a post where the user experienced no gain using the webcam with 15/47 sprockets, which tall. I currently run 14/45 on a 2015 ~1000mi, so I should see a performance increase?

I've changed to 130 main, 2.5 turn out pilot and 3 shims on needle which helped.

I've also put on a did x ring chain. I don't think I would have a tw200 if it wasn't for the wonderful people on the forum. I'm really looking for top end, holding at least 65mph in almost all conditions

Hi Bronx,

Welcome to the forum!

What speed are you able to hold with your current setup? What is your weight and how level is the terrain that you usually ride?

Quote Originally Posted by TW-Brian View Post
    Hi Bronx,

Welcome to the forum!

What speed are you able to hold with your current setup? What is your weight and how level is the terrain that you usually ride?
    Hi and thank you for the welcome! I've been a long time lurker.
    I usually fluctuate between 60-69 gps verified/ tach reading verified, on calm (low wind speed) days. But the terrain around whiteman afb in Missouri is very hilly. I weigh 170 lbs. Elevation between 600-1200ft

It is usually windy here so that has quite the effect. Just today WOT in 5th I could barely go 50mph, 4th struggled to hold 55 wot, thank you wind.
    I'm mainly hoping the webcam would allow more consistency around 65

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Don't know anything about cam improvements to top speed to expect . But...
    Have you addressed aerodynamics? Get slippery with flush mount or smaller turn signals, eliminate rear fender, front fairing like Cornelius's CornShield, avoid flapping clothing like un-bloused Airman's Battle Uniform, etc.
    Street tires at higher pressures will yield better efficiencies than TrailWings at 16 p.s.i.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Don't know anything about cam improvements to top speed to expect . But...
    Have you addressed aerodynamics? Get slippery with flush mount or smaller turn signals, eliminate rear fender, front fairing like Cornelius's CornShield, avoid flapping clothing like un-bloused Airman's Battle Uniform, etc.
    Street tires at higher pressures will yield better efficiencies than TrailWings at 16 p.s.i.
    Aerodynamics might be killing me, I am wearing thicker gear due to cold. I have elephant ear hand windbreakers mounted to the handguards.

In ABUs, the best gortex they gave to wear is this new gen3 thats basically a big puffy coat. At least speed limits here are topped at 30/40. I do try to keep the stock tires at 22/25 psi.

I may go ahead with the cam, take a bunch of installation pictures or video, and review my before after experience. Possibly the best way I can contribute back to the forum
    littletommy likes this.

Welcome!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Sponosred Links