this forum
Close

Thread: this forum

I just remembered why I haven't been to this forum for a long time.

I can't find my way around it. I was reading a thread and had to leave it and can't relocate the thread. PITA!

Phelonius
    Phelonius

Give us a hint and we can help you find it. If its a search that's not working, remember that searches inside individual subforums (e.g. general discussions, or Performance and Customization) only work within those subforums, but a search done in the tw200 forum will search all subforums. If you don't realize this searches don't find things that you know exist and can be bewildering. Now if you just forgot what you were reading, we can't help you other than to say hang in there an it will appear again. Cheers, Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

If all else fails, don't hesitate to use a google search, just goto google.com and type in "site:tw200forum.com oil". Just in case you're looking for something with less than four letters. (I use oil as as an example, because that's one of the lesser debated topics, and can be hard to find).

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Just in case you're looking for something with less than four letters. (I use oil as as an example

I usually let google do the search,include tw200forum, our function here wont search for three letter words like oil or jet and sends an error message imediately
    Hidden Content

2007 T'dub

Cyclerack/Dual Northern Tool Boxes/AVG Miglia Helmet/Infamous Tubes/Fanny Pack/ATV Tank bag

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    I just remembered why I haven't been to this forum for a long time.

I can't find my way around it. I was reading a thread and had to leave it and can't relocate the thread. PITA!

Phelonius

If you have to leave a topic you want to come back to just click the watch this thread button in the upper right corner.

Then sellect the option you want. I use (No Notification

This option will not send out any notifications, but will retain the topic in your subscriptions panel
    .)

Then just go to your watched threads and delete when done.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

Phelonius, I have that same problem with tools in my shop. I set them down for a moment, and then can't find them. Sometimes I think I am sharing them with a fellow from another dimension. Gerry
    Take care my Friend.........

Quote Originally Posted by mrgizmow View Post
    Phelonius, I have that same problem with tools in my shop. I set them down for a moment, and then can't find them. Sometimes I think I am sharing them with a fellow from another dimension. Gerry

Coincidence? I think we're plagued by the same interdimensional miscreant.

Only swipes 10,12,13,14 and 17mm wrenches and sockets, then puts them back once you've replaced them?

Leaves cans of chainlube on the ol' lady's washer just to hear you get yelled at for it?

Cures header paint in your oven?

I hate that dood.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Got that same tool problem over here and sometimes it takes days before that darn other returns the tool in the oddest places. On some of my more needed tools that I have a half dozen or more of them that darn other will hide all of them for days on end.

Actually it was me, sorry bout all the trouble...

Best I ever had was a 10mm long handled "bonney" open/box wrench

The ever desireable 10- useful in so many places, fit my hand like it was made for it, nicely weighted and fit tight to... well you know- my nuts

Till one day she walked off

Been lookin for her ever since

And all those other brands and sizes are just a way to forget... but I'll settle down again- with the next one... I'll just learn to accept imperfection... I swear it

Seriously though- I appreciate the tip on how to google the forum by Rodney:

"just goto google.com and type in "site:tw200forum.com oil". "

Thanks Rodney for the great tip and not just for 3 letter searches!!
    07 tw200 - 70% offroad useage / barkbuster vps handguards / Emgo trunk box on oem yamaha metal rack / mirror extenders (ebay) / DID 428 v oring chain / jt sprockets 14/47 / pro taper se hi handlebars / pro taper mx synergy dual compound grips / judicious use of black 3m scotchlite reflective tape

Sponosred Links