Service manual/hello
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Service manual/hello

Service manual/hello

IMG_0563.JPG

Hello to all, bought my tw200 3 days ago and paid 1500, it's fairly clean with only 2k miles so I'm very lucky in my opinion. looking for a service manual for the 1988. I've searched for it but only found the newer manuals/ dead links. Not being lazy and looking for a shortcut just advice on where it's at. Looking forward to joining the community thanks.
    Tweaker, Ken and TravelDiva like this.

Welcome to the forum!!
    Ken likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thanks buddy, I saw a guy say something about a post minimum to post images? Is the one I posted viewable?
    littletommy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It's supposed to be 5 posts before you can add pictures. It helps avoid spammers. I can see it, but that may be my system. Nice bike by the way.

Try this for a manual: tw200mainmanual_ocrv2 It probably isn't the exact year, but we can help you with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavanjer View Post
    Thanks buddy, I saw a guy say something about a post minimum to post images? Is the one I posted viewable?
    Ken and BkCntryCrwlr like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

And if anyone's in the south Mississippi area me and my buddys gonna take the tw200 and his big red to explore camp Shelby tomorrow, so y'all should ride out.
    littletommy likes this.

Thanks brother I appreciate that. Not sure if I got a good deal or not but I fell in love with the thing and would have paid twice that for her.
    littletommy likes this.

It looks nice for the price. You should change the tires though. They might look ok, but believe me, there not with that many years on them. Safety first bro. Enjoy that ride!! They are a lot of fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavanjer View Post
    Thanks brother I appreciate that. Not sure if I got a good deal or not but I fell in love with the thing and would have paid twice that for her.
    Ken likes this.

The new manuals have the old manuals in them so you can buy one from the dealership or download them.

Yamaha is lazy so it's the 87 manual with the 88-2000 supplement for anything changed, and then a 2001 to current supplement for the modern ones. Makes it easy- one manual fits all.

20170203_183718.jpg
    20170203_183735.jpg
    20170203_183748.jpg
    20170203_183758.jpg
    Ken and littletommy like this.

Ken
    Welcome, nice bike. Have fun.

I agree with you about the tires but Ima be easy and use em till I get to know the bike then I'll upgrade. The link for the manual was what I was looking for now I can get it on the lift and give her a good once over. Do you guys love working on these little bikes as much as riding them? Because I do
    littletommy and fishguy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links