Two Thumbs Up for Babbitts!
Close

Like Tree16Likes
  • 9 Post By BkCntryCrwlr
  • 4 Post By Lomax
  • 3 Post By Ken

Thread: Two Thumbs Up for Babbitts!

Two Thumbs Up for Babbitts!

Just wanted to give a shout out to babbittsonline.com. I needed a variety of parts for my T-Dub and the local dealer only had one of the parts, plus the local dealer is always full Yamaha List Price. Local dealer said 5-7 working days for all the parts. Since I travel the northwest for work, I tried multiple dealers around the Seattle area with the same result - each had one maybe two of the parts I needed. Babbitt's pricing was very good, shipping is a little steep but I still came out ahead. I had all but two of the parts within 4 days and the other two showed up two days later. Pretty impressive since I thought they would have to wait on Yamaha to ship them parts!

If you can wait a few days (depends on distance from Michigan) I would highly recommend these guys.
    admiral, Rider21, Lomax and 6 others like this.
    You can't see it if you're not out there living it!

'94 Rainbow Warrior - not so rainbow any more - Clarke XT350 tank, Lizrdbrth's seat mod, Beer Trap Pegs, Ricochet skid plate and more.

Going through withdrawals, sold my other two TW's, down to one....Uhggghhh! Hidden Content

Used them many times over the years for Various items. Always get them in a timely manner and the prices always beat the dealer, most other online sites too
    2007 Yamaha XT225
    2003 Yamaha Banshee 350
    2003 Polaris Sportsman 500
    1985 Honda 350X
    1969 Honda CT90

Ken
    I'll have to check them out. I usually use motorcycle superstore, Bike bandit, Parts fish, boats.net or ebay. It is always good to know other sources for parts.

Sponosred Links