Got to meet fellow forum member Tweaker!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Got to meet fellow forum member Tweaker!

Got to meet fellow forum member Tweaker!

Always a joy to meet and place face to name with other member here, sadly not on TW's but it was the connection that led to my family and I booking Tweaker as Captain while on vacation in Sunny Sandy Eggo.
    Great guy, great business and fantastic experience!!006 (2).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm jealous as all git out!! That's my homie from SD!! Good guy and a real asset to the forum, I'd like to meet him someday!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZXtasy View Post
    Always a joy to meet and place face to name with other member here, sadly not on TW's but it was the connection that led to my family and I booking Tweaker as Captain while on vacation in Sunny Sandy Eggo.
    Great guy, great business and fantastic experience!!006 (2).jpg
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content Hidden Content

Yeah, first thing he asked was had I met Little Tommy?

So we need to 'range a meet up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I'd love to meet you too LT. We had a great sail. You meet the nicest people on a TW or because of them. ZXTASY and family were a joy and a lot of fun to sail with. He did a great job at the helm.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

I want to meet littletommy too. I think he should take his TW200 on a North American tour.

50 years ago, that bay was mine!! What memories!! I had the slowest dory in SD!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweaker View Post
    I'd love to meet you too LT. We had a great sail. You meet the nicest people on a TW or because of them. ZXTASY and family were a joy and a lot of fun to sail with. He did a great job at the helm.
    Ken, Tweaker, dette and 1 others like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

We were supposed to do this a couple years ago!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXtasy View Post
    Yeah, first thing he asked was had I met Little Tommy?

So we need to 'range a meet up.
    dette and Ken like this.

Brother Pete, I can't hack it any more, so you come on down and visit me!! Anytime bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    I want to meet littletommy too. I think he should take his TW200 on a North American tour.

Maybe Tweaker will bring a boat to Moab and take us sailing up the Green River through Stillwater Canyon like Dennis Julian did in 1836. 87547efac39fadbf309b54b52ecf310d.jpg
    Actually finding this historical graffiti made for a very fine day's outing. Makes a easy alternative to the hassles of securing a White Rim Trail Permit for those who wish to drop into a remote & less visited canyon and dip their toes into the Green River. About a 70 mile round trip.
    littletommy, Ken, Tweaker and 4 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

"Brother Pete, I can't hack it any more, so you come on down and visit me!! Anytime bro!!"

Tommy I was just looking at the members map and looks like alot of "my people" down there. Put the coffee on!

Ken, littletommy and dette like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links