Support for Moto-Racks/Tom Davies
Close

Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By TheJRM
  • 2 Post By Rhodetrip

Thread: Support for Moto-Racks/Tom Davies

Support for Moto-Racks/Tom Davies

Last night, I had the pleasure of speaking with Moto-Racks owner, Tom Davies. Tom actually called me around 7:30 p.m. to follow up on an inquiry about his rack and luggage options. We spoke for quite some time.

For those of you who are not familiar with moto-racks, they are husband & wife owned business that was, until just recently, located in the beautiful state of Vermont (if my entire family & in-laws weren't located where I currently reside, I'd move to VT tomorrow!). Tom creates some fine luggage racks specifically for dual sport bikes. He and his wife, Carol, are also Wolfman Luggage dealers.

I would not feel comfortable divulging Tom's personal situation online, but he was very open about his motorcycle accident and the problems it has caused him and his family. I was left feeling pretty bummed out after our call ended and felt obliged to not only make a purchase, but spread the good word. Bad motorcycle crashes can leave you with more than just damaged organs and broken bones. I'll leave it at that.

Although Tom is not quite ready to start making new luggage racks just yet, he and Carol are still official Wolfman Luggage dealers, and have pricing that CANNOT BE BEAT. I was more than happy to give them my business, for more reasons than one.

I'd urge anyone on this forum who is looking to invest in some Wolfman kit for the upcoming season to at least consider Moto-Racks for their purchase; not only will you be getting some FANTASTIC pricing, you'll be helping out a couple of great people who I'm sure would appreciate your support.

Tom: If you are reading this, I wish you a speedy recovery. I greatly look forward to purchasing a set of racks from you in the future and will go through you any time I need additional Wolfman kit as well (great stuff BTW).

Moto-Racks.com | South Ryegate, VT 05069
    https://www.facebook.com/Motoracks?ref=hl

ADVrider thread on Jackpiner57 of Motoracks: ADV rider down, please please please read and help if you can. | Adventure Rider

He is in Oregon now.
    JerseyJeeper and littletommy like this.

"Me and Mrs Trip, we got a thing going on"... an on-going adventure...
    Hidden Content

"When Piggies Fly" ...Me & Mrs Trip Cross the Pond
    Hidden Content

"Take the Puppy to the Beach"...a dirt route across southern New England
    Hidden Content

Latest Spotwalla: Hidden Content

Sponosred Links