New 2017 TWs at $4039
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: New 2017 TWs at $4039

New 2017 TWs at $4039

I purchased my 2014 new and Montezuma his 2015 from these folks and both got "Out the Door" prices and some freebees...including stock Racks and items thrown in, gloves, etc....Honda East backs up their sales and no I'm not working for them, but it appears with riding season on the way, they are prepared to "Make You a Deal" if you are within driving distance...I live 85 or so miles south of their location and don't regret one bit that I purchased from them:

https://www.cycletrader.com/dealers/...W200-118830709

Honda East Toledo | Proud Dealer of New & Used Honda, Suzuki, Can-am, Artic Cat, Yamaha, Victory, Ski-Doo, Brutus, Kawazaki, Polaris, Seadoo products in Maumee, Ohio
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

@$4039 for a 17, this is below the Manufacturer List of $4,500 ish last year for the 16's.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I dealt with them when I lived in Toledo and thought they were good too. They do a big volume, lots of people from Metro Detroit but from them. Since my newest bike is currently my 02 TW, I haven't been to the dealers much recently!
    2002 TW200 "The Punisher"
    1998 DR350r
    1996 KDX 200
    Riding in and around the great state of Michigan (usually)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    @$4039 for a 17, this is below the Manufacturer List of $4,500 ish last year for the 16's.
    Check out the Web Site...they have a new 2016 listed at $60 more $4099, than the 2017.... I remember when I purchased mine, I was looking at a New 2013...they had one left but sold me the 2014 for about $100 less than the 13 new one was....go figure? I'm sure they would have come down if I had demanded the 2013...but I liked the color on the 14 better anyway
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I pick up my 2017 tomorrow. I paid about $160 more than that. However, it's close enough to ride home.
    littletommy, admiral, Fred and 2 others like this.

Funny how dealer flooring works, but they can have less into a newer motorcycle (or car or anything else floor financed). I think they sometimes sell what they can at higher margins and hope the manufacturer rep makes them a deal just to get it off the dealers floor. Either way, sounds like it is a good time to buy a TW.
    littletommy and Hoot Gibson like this.
    2002 TW200 "The Punisher"
    1998 DR350r
    1996 KDX 200
    Riding in and around the great state of Michigan (usually)

I remember that dealer from my Polaris / Victory days - the service and sales dept. are good and easy to work with.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

The dealer who sells his stock quickest is the winner. The longer a bike sits in his warehouse or on his sales floor the more he has in it. In other words, a left over 2016 that he has had for a year has in fact cost him more than a brand new, just delivered 2017. At some point the manufacturer might give the dealer an incentive to dump his leftover stock usually in the form of giving the dealer newer units at a reduced prices or in additional advertising dollars. In my shop, the day the new model year units hit our floor the leftover units were reduced by $300 so if a new 2017 was say $4500 the leftover 2016s would be $4200. When you see a dealer who has a few leftover 2016s he should be more than willing to make a deal to get them gone. If that same dealer still has a few leftover 2015 or even 2014 models then he is a loser and just being stupid like the one I worked for. We had a giant warehouse loaded with new ATVs and some were 5 years old and had never even been prepped.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I called 2 dealers in Iowa here. First was very close by, it was nearly $6 with all prep fees and etc tacked on. But you better buy now, we hardly can get them! Yeah..
    Yet I can drive 4 hours or so to Wisconsin, same bike, very few fees, about $4300 or less. Would I drive 8 hours to save nearly two grand??? Yes.
    Retired guy Central Iowa, Lots of Hobby's

Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    I called 2 dealers in Iowa here. First was very close by, it was nearly $6 with all prep fees and etc tacked on. But you better buy now, we hardly can get them! Yeah..
    Yet I can drive 4 hours or so to Wisconsin, same bike, very few fees, about $4300 or less. Would I drive 8 hours to save nearly two grand??? Yes.
    When ever you call a dealer seeking a price you are pretty sure to get the top dollar number which is basically the MSRP plus tax, title and set up fees added on. If the dealer is close by then why not go in like a serious buyer and do some haggling to see what you can buy it for. You can always say no and go for that 8 hour drive to save $2K. I always considered it a waste of my and my salesman's time to quote prices over the phone to people I never met and never once came into my shop.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links